The College Basketball Post

Def took 3 steps but that can slide cuz they coulda called a foul on one of those steps as well since he got bumped
he tapped his foot down for a fourth step. at full speed, it's easy to miss, so I'm ok with it... but he did take 4 steps, unless we use a very generous interpretation of gathering the ball:

that was a good game, UMD had their chances if they boxed out with that 2 point lead :smh:

blake and dixon was a nice back court for the terps :smokin

You right. Juan Dixon by far my favorite Terrapin ever though. That '02 title run was sick.
Shout out to Juan, best overall terp of all time ...from round my way n same high school :pimp:

Also Smith and Fernando better not step foot back on College Park, straight to the league for em

Last edited:
sticks and bruno will transition well in the nba especially hitting the 3 ball, smith just needs to add more weight. bruno should be a top 15 pick imo

he tapped his foot down for a fourth step. at full speed, it's easy to miss, so I'm ok with it... but he did take 4 steps, unless we use a very generous interpretation of gathering the ball:

The video begins with his gather step. That dragged foot St the end is arguable but I'm glad they didn't call it. I don't care about either team, for the record.

The video begins with his gather step. That dragged foot St the end is arguable but I'm glad they didn't call it. I don't care about either team, for the record.
"but I'm glad they didn't call it"

I agree with that. Especially at full speed, you really have to look for it to convince yourself it was a travel. Not a call to make at that stage of the game.

Looked like Herro was getting in McGhee’s face as he was locking him down and McGhee proceeded to let him know he just sprayed em in his eye

Back
Top Bottom