The College Basketball Post

With the amount of talent Duke had we should have been able to cake walk at least to the final four and not have the last three games determined by a bucket. This was one of the worst 3point shooting Duke teams I’ve seen.

Only got one F4 pick right :lol:

As of right now, I'd say MSU over TTU and UVA over Auburn.

UVA was my initial pick to win it all so hoping they do it. Tony Bennett deserves it.

Bennett
Beard
Pearl
Izzo

In that order

Man if we get 3 more games similar to how they were this weekend I’m happy. Don’t even care who wins, just wanna see good and exciting ball.

We get to potentially see two new programs to the final 4 cut down the nets. Auburn is exciting as hell to watch. Pearl got some dogs forreal.

Lets not forget our history though. Izzo owns Bennett. If they matchup in the championship, that’s all we’re gonna hear about leading up to it lol

I'm 0 for 4 picking this year's Final four. Looking at the niketalk Yahoo pool, most people have zero or maybe one team left.

I'm 0 for 4 picking this year's Final four. Looking at the niketalk Yahoo pool, most people have zero or maybe one team left.

Looks like the NT pool will come down to @206to813 and @champcruthik depending on who wins in the final 4 :nerd:
bye-well-yikes-l0HlvtIPzPdt2usKs

Man if we get 3 more games similar to how they were this weekend I’m happy. Don’t even care who wins, just wanna see good and exciting ball.

We get to potentially see two new programs to the final 4 cut down the nets. Auburn is exciting as hell to watch. Pearl got some dogs forreal.

Lets not forget our history though. Izzo owns Bennett. If they matchup in the championship, that’s all we’re gonna hear about leading up to it lol
Coach K owned Izzo too and we saw what happened today

I thought this was a bum a** Michigan st team at the beginning of the year. They almost lost to my mediocre Gators when Michigan St was full healthy

I would happily take Mark Few in College Park if those Gonzaga folks are feeling some type of way.
You and any other program.

Mark Few might not work in college park. This man survived washington wsu oregon and osu ajd still got to sweet 16 consistently. I think its safw to say the pac12 nw region takes a back seat to the bulldogs

The ******* Jones family will always have a special place in my heart as a fan. Seeing Tre like that is awful. He was there every step of the way watching Tyus and the final four is being played in his hometown. Add on that his mom is battling breast cancer. Horrible.

17 turnovers is the stat that beat us.

One hell of a ride. Thanks for the memories. Make that paper, fellas

Yep the turnovers were really bad for Duke. So many lazy entry passes and general carelessness. Had 10 more than MSU. That was the game right there, because they shot better than MSU from the field, from 3, and from the line.

Back
Top Bottom