The College Basketball Post

Bobby Hurley to St. Johns...

I was ready to declare the Johnnies a dead program, but he's the type of guy that could really get the program back. Gonna be a long way up though, the team next year is going to be one of the worst teams in CBB.

Bobby Hurley to St. Johns...

I was ready to declare the Johnnies a dead program, but he's the type of guy that could really get the program back. Gonna be a long way up though, the team next year is going to be one of the worst teams in CBB.

Yup.....I like the fit a lot

Damn, UCLA actually about to end up with Mick Cronin. :lol: That will NOT excite the base for sure.

Cronin would be better than what they have had for a while, but yeah he’d ultimately probably disappoint the boosters by the end of his tenure—to maybe no overt fault of his own.

There’s something to be said for coaches that can get their players excited to play in the NIT/CBI/CIT. Credit to those guys.

So Thomas Allen was gonna get one of those special bags from Gotfried. Gotfried gets fired and then he decides to go hoop at Nebraska, only to transfer to state today lol

Anybody been to Tulum, Mexico and find a spot to watch American sports? Second year in a row fiancee has wanted to travel during the Final 4 :smh:

Anybody been to Tulum, Mexico and find a spot to watch American sports? Second year in a row fiancee has wanted to travel during the Final 4 :smh:

Yeah my best bud was there for the Super Bowl, he’s at a damn wedding today in London or I’d ask him for ya smh.

"Texas A&M just offered top-five junior RJ Hampton. He becomes Buzz Williams’ first offer since taking over in College Station"

:lol: Billy Kennedy was so asleep on the job he hasn’t bothered to offer a five-star talent 4 hours away from campus. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom