The College Basketball Post

Maybe but I don’t think guys on top tier are knocking down the door for that job right now. If I was a UCLA fan I’d consider that a win. Who you think they should be talking to?
I think I'm speaking more to the perception of the program through the eyes of the fans. Realistically, with everyone who turned the program down last time around and ending up with Steve Alford, the program clearly isn't attracting the same level of coach. @bigmike23 can probably speak more to whether or not he sees this as a win, though.

I think they want Billy Donovan?

They’ll prob interview Earl Watson at least even though I would imagine they would prefer even Dixon there.
Lol. I heard the money ain’t long enough in Westwood to be pulling these big names they hoping for.

And Jamie is a great ******* look for them, UCLA really need to humble themselves. They stumbled into Ben Howland and ran him off. I swear some of these schools really lose sight in who they really are.

UVA will def be the favorites next year. UNC, Duke likely in down years. 2020 will be interesting depending on what Roy can get from that class. Already has Day'Ron Sharpe and Bacot could stay. But I agree, I like UVA to be at the top or near the top for a few more years.
FSU should stay at the top as well, they really only losing Mann and got like 3 more 7 footers on deck :lol:

Platek era is now
CT0U9496.JPG

gpp3qk0ieujtgtcipbmg

Back
Top Bottom