The College Basketball Post

He hasn't even had much surefire Top 5 talent.

Agreed. Wasn’t shade by any means, it’s just a crazy stat. Harrison could’ve maybe if he went after year 1? JMM would have as well.

Outside of them Brandon Wright is probably the next closest just off the top of my head

Syracuse is getting a damn good white combo guard named Joe something next season.
Joe Girard. He ain't gonna defend worth a lick at 'Cuse but the boy can score and shoot with the best of 'em. I like Quincy more than any other player in Boeheim's incoming class. With Brissett testing the NBA waters, Guerrier might start from jump.

I think I'm speaking more to the perception of the program through the eyes of the fans. Realistically, with everyone who turned the program down last time around and ending up with Steve Alford, the program clearly isn't attracting the same level of coach. bigmike23 bigmike23 can probably speak more to whether or not he sees this as a win, though.

Alford was a horrible hire at the time and it showed his whole time at UCLA. Once Brad Stevens turned them down they had zero back up plan. But they also wasn’t paying well at the time

Lol. I heard the money ain’t long enough in Westwood to be pulling these big names they hoping for.

And Jamie is a great ****ing look for them, UCLA really need to humble themselves. They stumbled into Ben Howland and ran him off. I swear some of these schools really lose sight in who they really are.

Ben Howland ran himself off. Didn’t get along with anyone in Westwood or high school coach across SoCal anymore. That’s why his last class was guys from all over the nation

UCLA stop been cheap once they paid chip Kelly, they really did offfer coach cal 6 years 48 million. They really want Tony Bennett but with uva going this far then figure he stays now. And they reach out to billly D people he said he didn’t want the job

Going to the Final Four, a bowl game or the Final Four in CFB is heaven for players and administrators. New gear, shoes, etc every single day. Like Christmas.

I was wondering when a college team was going to get those Adapt’s. Jury is pretty split on them. I’ve heard some like them but others don’t. Cushioning isn’t the greatest.The cool factor is definitely there but Nike has only scratched the surface on what this technology could do.

Duke practiced in them but idk if RJ actually wore in-game

Him and some of the guys wore them @ FSU

UCLA could’ve had Gregg Marshall before Alford but they didn’t want to wait for their season to finish. It’s a surprise they aren’t going for him this time around. Stock is down, now would be the time

Bruh nobody does an introductory press conference like A&M. :lol: :lol: **** is crazy and mad corny.

Anthony Harris asks VT for his release. Recovering from a torn ACL

Duke trying to get Cassius in for a visit even though he’s cut his list.

I expect Marques to declare for the draft

Back
Top Bottom