Originally Posted by Make Dat Money

Indeed it is me.

Ugly %%$ rivals picture
smh.gif

KELSEYBARLOW5_13150.JPG

If true, good %*%%.

Soon to be two NT'ers on Purdue.
laugh.gif

Wooden Award Preseason Top 50 List (Based on a preseason poll)

A.J. Abrams, G, Sr., Texas
Wink Adams, G, Sr., UNLV
DeJuan Blair, F, Soph., Pittsburgh
Jon Brockman, F, Sr., Washington
Derrick Brown, F, Jr., Xavier
Chase Budinger, F, Jr., Arizona
Nick Calathes, G/F. Soph., Florida
Dionte Christmas, G, Sr., Temple
Earl Clark, F, Jr., Louisville
Sherron Collins, G, Jr., Kansas
Darren Collison, Sr., UCLA
Lee Cummard, G-F, Sr., BYU
Stephen Curry, G, Jr., Davidson
Devan Downey, G, Jr., South Carolina
Robert Dozier, F, Sr., Memphis
Wayne Ellington, G, Jr., North Carolina
Jonny Flynn, G, Soph., Syracuse
Taj Gibson, F, Jr., USC
Blake Griffin, F-C, Soph,, Oklahoma
Tyler Hansbrough, F-C, Sr., North Carolina
Luke Haragody, F-C, Jr., Notre Dame
James Harden, G, Soph., Arizona State
Gerald Henderson, G/F, Jr., Duke
Lester Hudson, G, Sr., UT Martin
Robbie Hummel, F, Soph., Purdue
Stefon Jackson, G, Sr., UTEP
Dominic James, G, Sr., Marquette
Damion James, F, Jr., Texas
Curtis Jerrells, G, Sr., Baylor
James Johnson, F, Soph., Wake Forest
Marcus Landry, F, Sr., Purdue
Ty Lawson, G, Jr., North Carolina
Eric Maynor, G, Sr., VCU
Jack McClinton, G, Sr., Miami
Jerel McNeal, G, Sr., Marquette
Patrick Mills, G, Soph., St. Mary's
Raymar Morgan, F, Jr., Michigan State
A.J. Ogilvy, F-C, Soph., Vanderbilt
Jeremy Pargo, G, Sr., Gonzaga
Patrick Patterson, F, Soph., Kentucky
A.J. Price, G, Sr., UConn
Scottie Reynolds, G, Jr., Villanova
Tyrese Rice, G, Sr., Boston College
Kyle Singler, F, Soph., Duke
Tyler Smith, F, Jr., Tennessee
DaJuan Summers, F, Jr., Georgetown
Hasheem Thabeet, C, Jr., UConn
Robert Vaden, G/F, Sr., UAB
Terrence Williams, F, Sr., Louisville
Sam Young, F, Jr., Pittsburgh

The ongoing (and never-ending) Lute Olson saga took another turn this week.

And this one is really bizarre.

According to the Arizona Daily Star, Olson's doctor filed a restraining order against Olson's ex-wife, Christine, the same day he announced his retirement. The newspaper reported that the restraining order was filed after Christine Toretti allegedly threatened Olson's doctor verbally and then by -- ready for this? -- placing a bullet-riddled target sheet on his chair in his office.

That's straight-up gangster.

And I really have no idea why this couldn't be a great reality series.

The last time Fran McCaffery had this much experience back was back in 1988 when he was the head coach at Lehigh.

``I literally played seven guys," he said. "One guy on the team averaged 40 minutes. I never took him out."

Don't expect that to be the case this year with McCaffery's Siena squad, which is coming off a MAAC title and a second-round NCAA tournament appearanceafter a first-round rout of Vanderbilt.

``My backups were not as good, in retrospect, as they are this year," McCaffery said. "I should have given them at least some significant minutes andrested the other guys."

Siena returns all five starters from last year's team - including a trio of preseason all-league guys in Kenny Hasbrouck, Edwin Ubiles and Alex Franklin.

The lone significant loss comes with the departure of Tay Fisher, an undersized two-guard with terrific range. However, McCaffery said that he's got plentyof guys that can make shots - including sophomore guard Clarence Jackson.

``We'll miss Tay a lot, but Clarence is of that caliber in terms of shooting the ball," McCaffery said. ``He led us in scoring over in Italy and hecan flat-out shoot it."

The most remarkable facet of Siena's success last season is what McCaffrey and his staff had to endure to re-build the program. When he first took over inApril of 2005 from UNC Wilmington, he didn't even have a chance to keep guys like Jack McClinton and Al Fisher.

McClinton is one of the elite plays in the ACC and Fisher was the Player of the Year in the MAC last season with Kent State. The Saints went from a team loadedwith guards to one in need of guys who could help in the backcourt.

``The first three months were frustrating in so many ways," McCaffrey said. "It was exhausting."

``A lot of recruits were saying, "no"," he added. "The first seven or eight guys we had on campus said "no" and we couldn'tcatch a break."

Then finally someone made the decision to commit - Hasbrouck, who has become the frontrunner to win MAAC Player of the Year honors.

But the first season was rough. The Saints somehow managed to win 15 games despite playing with 6-foot-4 Antoine Jordan in the middle - along with four guards.

``Our rebounding numbers were almost comical, but it was really a fun team to coach," McCaffery said.

Not as much as this year's group, which has a chance to repeat as the MAAC champs and also return to the Big Dance.

- McCaffery said that his point guard, junior Ron Moore, is deserving of all-league honors as well. ``The reason those three guys are on the first team isbecause of Ron. He doesn't turn the ball over." Moore averaged 8.6 points, 5.3 assists and 4.1 rebounds last season.

- Don't be surprised if 6-foot-9 sophomore Ryan Rossiter to move into the starting spot, especially with a knee injury to 6-foot-7 senior Josh Duell.``Ryan has really taken his game to another level," McCaffery said. "He needs to be out there and deserves to be out there more. "

- Freshman Kyle Downey will replace Chris De La Rosa, the steady point guard who transferred to UMBC after last season. Downey is a much better shooter, butwill need to work on his decision-making.

- I've seen freshman Owen Wignot a couple of times and McCaffery is as high on the athletic 6-foot-5 frosh as I was a couple of summers ago. ``He is long,can shoot it and has been great so far," McCaffery said. "He has a chance to be special here."

- On a tough non-conference slate that includes a trip to the loaded Old ####e Tournament in Orlando - alongwith non-conference road games against Pittsburgh, Kansas and St. Joe's. ``I struggled with it, but I wanted to challenge us. … I think we can win ourleague, but the league is really good. What if we stumble? I want our RPI to be high enough where we have a chance to get an at-large bid."

RANDOLPH MACON KNOCKS OFF MASON

It was nice to see Division III Randolph Macon College, which is located just outside of Richmond, Va., knock off George Mason, 73-72, on Wednesday night.

It was a huge victory for Randolph Macon coach Mike Rhoades, whose parents were involved in a terrible car accident a couple weeks ago in which his father,Pennsylvania Sen. James Rhoades, was killed and his mother, Mary, was critically injured.

Rhoades was re-elected this week 17 days after his death because it was too late to replace his name on the ballet. There will be a special election to fillhis vacant seat.

OTHER EXHIBITION RESULTS

-
Villanova pounded Northwood, 75-37, which is coached by ex-Wildcat head man Rollie Massimino. Dante Cunningham had 20 points and eight boards in thewin.

- Nick Calathes and Chandler Parson each scored 16 points and freshman Erving Walker scored 11 points in Florida's 82-53 win over Rollins.

- L.D. Williams scored 22 points and Al-Farouq Aminu added 15 points and 12 boards in a 97-62 win over Mount Olive. Freshman Tony Woods had 15 points in thevictory.

- Sophomore Jimmer Fredette scored 26 points and Lee Cummard and Jonathan Tavernari added 15 apiece in BYU's 96-54 rout over Concordia.

- Michael Washington had 19 points and 10 boards, freshman Cortney Fortson had 11 points and 10 assists and fellow frosh Rotnei Clarke - one of the bestperimeter shooters in the country - added 20 points in a 108-80 win over Dillard University.

RANDOM NOTES: Maine product Thomas Knight, a hard-working senior big man, committed to Notre Dame yesterday. … Stanford coach Johnny Dawkinspicked up his first recruit with the pledge of 6-foot-8 Mater Dei forward Andy Brown. … Kent State signee Greg Avila shattered a backboard in HarcumCollege's win over Harford CC on Wednesday. … I caught some of Arizona's exhibition win over Incarnate Word last night and a strange sight was that ofassistant coach Mike Dunlap sitting way down the end of the bench next to the trainers. … Interim coach Russ Pennell has also promoted Lute Olson'sgrandson, Matt Brase, from director of basketball operations to an assistant coach.

[h2]TaranBuie May Decide in Spring
Posted on Nov 7, 2008 12:51 pm[/h2]
Taran Buie, a 6-foot-1 junior comboguard from Bishop Maginn (N.Y.), could decide on a school during the spring of his junior year.

According to Jim Hart, Buie's coach with the Albany City Rocks, "Maryland, Notre Dame and Georgia Tech are the leaders."

"He loved his recent visits to Notre Dame and Maryland and willvisit Georgia Tech soon [potentially in December]," Hart added. "Virginia, Virginia Tech, Syracuse, Rutgers and Texas are still in the mix.

"Most likely no decision until spring as his focus is now on defending his New York State championship with Bishop Maginn."

outa luck craftsy

Originally Posted by allen3xis

[h2]Taran Buie May Decide in Spring
Posted on Nov 7, 2008 12:51 pm[/h2]
Taran Buie, a 6-foot-1 junior combo guard from Bishop Maginn (N.Y.), could decide on a school during the spring of his junior year.

According to Jim Hart, Buie's coach with the Albany City Rocks, "Maryland, Notre Dame and Georgia Tech are the leaders."

"He loved his recent visits to Notre Dame and Maryland and will visit Georgia Tech soon [potentially in December]," Hart added. "Virginia, Virginia Tech, Syracuse, Rutgers and Texas are still in the mix.

"Most likely no decision until spring as his focus is now on defending his New York State championship with Bishop Maginn."

outa luck craftsy

frown.gif

AUSTIN, Texas -- Before Texas center http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=31583Dexter Pittman could eat a meal during the past two years, hehad to call Longhorns strength and conditioning coach Todd Wright before ordering.
Their conversation would go something like this:

"Coach, it's Dex," Pittman would tell Wright.

"What do they have?" Wright would ask him.

"The guys are eating chicken wings," Pittman would say.

"Dex, if they have chicken wings, I know they have grilled chicken," Wright would say. "Order the grilled chicken sandwich -- and throw away thebun."

"Coach, they have french fries," Pittman would plead.

"You can't have french fries," Wright would tell him. "I know they have side salads. Get a side salad -- with light dressing."

When Pittman arrived at Texas as a freshman more than two years ago, he weighed close to 400 pounds. As a three-year starter at Terry High School in Rosenberg,Texas, (near Houston) Pittman was mostly a one-way player. He played on only one end of the court because he was too big and slow to run to the other end toplay defense.

"We were just concerned about him getting through practice when he got here," Texas coach Rick Barnes said. "He didn't even know there wasanything outside the middle of the floor. It just took so much for him to run up and down the floor."

Wright, who is in his 11th season as Texas' strength and conditioning coach, made Pittman his personal project over the past two years. As a freshman,Pittman would report to the Longhorns' gym at 5:30 a.m. -- two hours before any of his teammates were out of bed.

Wright started slowly, working Pittman for about 30 to 40 seconds at a time on a stationary bike. Then Pittman would throw a medicine ball for another 20seconds and do lunges. Initially, Wright was worried about getting Pittman's heart beating too fast. Pittman eventually worked his way up to running on atreadmill and doing sprints.

"When we first got him, he couldn't squat down," Wright said. "He'd have to bend over."

But through hard work and relentless dedication, Pittman has lost more than 90 pounds as he enters his junior season. Wright said Pittman's body-fatpercentage has dropped from 41 percent to 13 percent. He can run up and down the floor with his teammates and stays in practices longer.
"I'm proud of the kid," Wright said. "From where he started, no one really knows how hard he's worked. I hope he gets to reap some ofthe rewards. Whether he produces or not, I'm just proud of him for what he's done to his body."

Barnes and Pittman's teammates are counting on him to do much more this season. After showing glimpses of being a dominant player near the end of 2007-08,Pittman figures to play a much bigger role this season.
A 6-foot-10, 293-pound center, Pittman could become the low-post presence the Longhorns have lacked during recent seasons. He attended Pete Newell's BigMan Camp in Las Vegas this summer and has looked more confident and productive in preseason practices.
"We've changed the expectations forhim," Barnes said. "Dexter knows just getting through practice isn't good enough anymore. Dexter can give us a really good power game inside.He's got to be a factor. We've got to make him become a factor."
Pittman showed Barnes how good he can be in last season's NCAA tournament. In a 74-54 win over Austin Peay in the first round, Pittman scored 11 pointsand grabbed 10 rebounds. He had six rebounds in a 75-72 win over Miami in the second round, and grabbed six rebounds in an 82-62 victory over Stanford in theregional semifinals.

dropQuote.gif
[h3]To be real honest, I feel like every time I give Dexter the ball in the paint, it's a basket. He has worked his tail off. He has to be a force inside. If we're going to go where we want to go, Dexter has to be a big force.
dropQuoteEnd.gif
[/h3]
--Damion James

"I'm more confident because I understand the game a lot more," Pittman said. "My teammates really helped me get through some toughtimes."
Pittman -- whose father, Johnny, is 7-foot and played at Oklahoma State from 1989 to 1991 -- has greatly altered his diet. He eats one cup ofeggs with ham and half a piece of toast for breakfast. He eats half a peanut butter-and-jelly sandwich and drinks two bottles of water between classes. Forlunch, Pittman usually eats a ham sandwich or baked pasta. Lunch is followed by a one-hour workout and then practice. Pittman said he eats some sort of bakedchicken for dinner nearly every night.
During a road trip to Texas Tech last season, the team's bus stopped at a fast-food restaurant for lunch. Wright didn't see Pittman inside and foundhim sitting alone on the bus.

"What are you doing?" Wright asked him.

"Coach, I can't eat fried chicken," Pittman told him.
Pittman's dedication to losing weight has never wavered, Barnes said.
"He's done it," Barnes said. "He's the one who put in the time."

And now it's time for Pittman to produce on the court.
"I know I've got a big role to play," Pittman said. "If I don't live upto that role and become the player coach Barnes wants me to be, I know I'll let my team down." A dominating inside presence might be the only piecethe Longhorns lack heading into the 2008-09 season. They return four starters from a team that finished 31-7 and lost to Memphis 85-67 in the regional finalsof the 2008 NCAA tournament. Texas has more depth in the backcourt and frontcourt.
"This is the most depth we've had since our Final Four team [in 2003]," Barnes said. "We're really thick up front. We have six orseven or eight bodies we can put up there. We can play small ball if we need to. We can get big if we need to. We have a lot of combinations."
Seniorguard http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=26914A.J. Abrams is the top returning scorer in the Big 12 afteraveraging 16.5 points per game last season. Junior DamionJames is one of only six returning players in Division I who averaged a double-double in 2007-08, finishing last season with 13.2 points and 10.3rebounds per game. Senior http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=22515Connor Atchley, a 6-foot-10 forward, is coming off his bestseason at Texas, averaging 9.5 points and 5.3 rebounds with a team-high 80 blocked shots.
James, a 6-foot-7 swingman from Nacogdoches, Texas, spent a month this summer working with former Longhorns star Kevin Durant, who returned toAustin for summer school. Each morning, James and Durant would play one-on-one at the Longhorns' practice facility. James would try to score against Durantwith no dribbles, one dribble or two dribbles.
"It was great," James said. "It took my perimeter game to another level.Going against Kevin every day took my overall game to another level. We got into a bunch of arguments and almost got into a couple of fights. But it was toughlove. I really love him for coming back down and helping me get better and helping my team get better." But Pittman is the player who can makethe Longhorns better than anyone else.
"To be real honest, I feel like every time I give Dexter the ball in the paint, it's a basket," James said. "He has worked his tail off.He has to be a force inside. If we're going to go where we want to go, Dexter has to be a big force."

Mark Schlabach covers college football and men's college basketball for ESPN.com. You can contact him at [email protected].

James, a 6-foot-7 swingman from Nacogdoches, Texas, spent a month this summer working with former Longhorns star Kevin Durant, who returned to Austin for summer school. Each morning, James and Durant would play one-on-one at the Longhorns' practice facility. James would try to score against Durant with no dribbles, one dribble or two dribbles.
That's how we play Knockout/King of the court.

Start from the 3pt line.

2 Dribbles or less.

Fun as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unless you like to over-dribble.

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37448211&id=16908844
My son Tasheed got the cover

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hoops recruit Hamilton ineligible for senior year

By Mark Rosner | Thursday, November 6, 2008, 06:04 PM

Jordan Hamilton, a top national basketball recruit from Compton, Calif. who is expected to sign with Texas next week, is ineligible to play for his high school team this season, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Hamilton, who played for Compton Dominguez High School last season, was denied a hardship waiver that would have granted him a fifth year of athletic eligibility. He is allowed to attend school.

He can appeal the decision.

^ I don't get that issue on a high school level.

People play ball since 7th grade?

Is he trying to play as a super-senior?

Parrish

[font=Arial, Helvetica]This version of the Big East will be the toughest league in history.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]And that's not hyperbole.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]I'm projecting nine bids to the NCAA tournament and that any of the top four could make the Final Four. In theend, the guess here is that at least half of the teams in Detroit in April will be from this conference. So it's no wonder the Big East isCBSSports.com's top-ranked league in the country.[/font]

[table][tr][td]
BIGE.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quick facts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defending regular-season champion:
Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defending tournament champion:
Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Top returning scorer:
Luke Harangody (Notre Dame), 20.4 ppg[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Top returning rebounder:
Luke Harangody (Notre Dame), 10.2 rpg[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Here's a look at the Big East:[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]1. Louisville[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Any roster that includes Earl Clark, Terrence Williams and freshman phenom Samardo Samuelsis a roster that can make a Final Four. Throw in experienced guards Jerry Smith, Edgar Sosa and Andre McGee, and surely you can see why these Cardinals areranked second in the preseason Top 25 (and one).[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Derrick Caracter is gone, but who cares? The real loss is David Padgett, Louisville's6-11 center who averaged 11.2 points and 4.8 rebounds last season in just 23.5 minutes per game. Honestly, I think Samuels in the middle more than makes up forPadgett. But many Louisville fans have told me I'm discounting what has been lost, and if that's the case then the Cards might not be as dominant aspredicted.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: This team (plus Padgett, of course) is basically the same team that seemed like alegitimate threat to make the Final Four last season, given the way the Cards played down the stretch. As it was, they ran into Tyler Hansbrough in the EliteEight, and that was that. But don't be surprised if Rick Pitino makes a run at his sixth Final Four, and that second national title is possible,too.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]2. Connecticut[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Hasheem Thabeet seemed like a lock to enter the NBA Draft almost up until the point whenhe didn't. The byproduct of that decision is that UConn has the best defensive center in the country, one who averaged 4.5 blocks last season. Thathe'll be joined in the frontcourt by Jeff Adrien and play beside a pair of electric guards in A.J. Price and Kemba Walker ensures UConn will again be afactor in the Big East and nationally.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Stanley Robinson is on a leave of absence until at least mid-December, Doug Wigginstransferred and freshman Nate Miles was expelled last month. So while it's likely UConn can still compete for a national title despite these developments,there's no denying that it's usually better to have as many solid options as possible at all times.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: Simply put, this team is loaded and clearly good enough to win the Big East and/ora national title. Obviously, I'm giving Louisville a slight advantage, but it tells you something about the quality of the Big East when the team rankedthird in the preseason Top 25 (and one) isn't a projected league champion.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]3. Notre Dame[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Luke Harangody and Kyle McAlarney form perhaps the best inside-outside duo in the nation.They combined to average 35.5 points last season, and while the extended 3-point line might bother some college shooters I wouldn't spend much timeworrying about McAlarney. He made 44.1 percent of his 3-point attempts last season, and the ones he missed almost always seemed to be grabbed by Harangody, thereigning Big East Player of the Year.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: The Irish's lack of defense is the subject people most mention when talking about whyNotre Dame can't make a Final Four. They ranked 42nd in adjusted defensive efficiency last season at KenPom.com, and for those confused just trust me whenI tell you that's not very good, especially when you consider the two teams that played for the national title (Kansas and Memphis) ranked first and fourthin the same category.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: I'm a believer in Notre Dame mostly because I'm a believer in Harangody andMcAlarney. They are dominant college basketball players who are experienced in winning, and nobody should be shocked if they challenge Louisville and UConn atthe top and compete for a Final Four just the same.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]4. Pittsburgh[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Levance Fields, Sam Young and DeJuan Blair form quite a trio for the college game. Theycombined to average 41.6 points, 19.3 rebounds and 7.2 assists last season and should easily keep Jamie Dixon's streak of consecutive 20-win seasonsintact. Dixon has never won less than 20 games, never not made the NCAA tournament in five years as a head coach, which is why Pitt is paying him big money andother schools are constantly interested.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Just when Fields was cleared to practice following a foot injury, Gilbert Brown went downwith -- you'll never guess -- a foot injury. The sophomore guard who started 15 games last season is expected to miss at least 10 days. That meanshe'll miss the Nov. 14 opener against Fairleigh-Dickinson.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: This is the fourth Big East team ranked in the top 10 of the preseason Top25 (and one), which backs my theory that this is going to be the best and most competitive league in the nation. Any of the top four -- Louisville,UConn, Notre Dame and Pitt -- are capable of winning the conference, advancing to the Final Four and, perhaps, winning a national title if North Carolinasomehow screws things up.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]5. Marquette[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: That trio of guards that has led Marquette for three years will be together for a fourth,which seemed unlikely after their freshman seasons. In the beginning, Dominic James was considered the star. But now that label belongs to Jerel McNeal, a 6-3combo who averaged 14.9 points and 4.9 rebounds last season.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Tom Crean's exit was unexpected and abrupt and it caught the program by surprise.Credit the school for taking a chance on assistant Buzz Williams, who is absolutely capable, by the way. But there are still doubters who wonder whetherMarquette couldn't have executed a more high-profile hire, which means Williams will have a lot of pressure on him to win early, often and all the waythrough the NCAA tournament despite being in a league that is capable of swallowing anybody.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: Make no mistake, I like the hiring of Williams. He's a sharp guy who works hardand is respected in basketball circles. But the reality is that he will not enjoy the same honeymoon other new coaches get, which is why he must compete in thetop third of the Big East and return the Golden Eagles to the NCAA tournament because this roster will probably be better than the roster he enjoys in hissecond season.[/font]

[table][tr][td]Predicted Finish[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]Postseason[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1. Louisville[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Connecticut[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Notre Dame[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Pittsburgh[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Marquette[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6. Georgetown[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7. Villanova[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8. Syracuse[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9. West Virginia[/td] [td]NCAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10. Providence[/td] [td]NIT/CBI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11. Cincinnati[/td] [td]NIT/CBI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12. Rutgers[/td] [td]none[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13. Seton Hall[/td] [td]none[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14. DePaul[/td] [td]none[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15. South Florida[/td] [td]none[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16. St. John's[/td] [td]none[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]6. Georgetown[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: John Thompson III has his program at the point where personnel losses are going to alwaysbe offset by a solid group of talented newcomers. This time that group is headlined by Greg Monroe, a 6-10 forward who was for a while considered the bestprospect in the Class of 2008.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Despite the influx of talent, there's no good way to lose Roy Hibbert, Jonathan Wallaceand Patrick Ewing Jr. in the same year. That's three of the Hoyas' top six players from a year ago, and it's fair to wonder whether DaJuan Summers,Jessie Sapp, Austin Freeman, Chris Wright and a group of newcomers are enough to keep the Hoyas near the top of the Big East.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: The Hoyas are higher here than they are in most projections based upon the ideathat Summers can finally be a marquee player and Wright and Freeman progress like any freshmen who are now sophomores would. So yeah, I might be reaching. Butthere aren't a bunch of teams with this much raw talent.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]7. Villanova[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Every relevant player from a Sweet 16 team is back, including All-American candidateScottie Reynolds. He averaged 15.9 points and 3.2 assists last season and should have no problem posting similar numbers again.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Though the Wildcats made the Sweet 16, this is also a team that lost 13 times last seasonand finished 9-9 in the league. There's not an impact recruit on board, so if you like this team you have ask whether it was really a Sweet 16 team in thetraditional sense or a .500 Big East team that just happened to get a nice draw in the NCAA tournament?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: The Wildcats should be good provided Corey Fisher ups the assists (2.7 per gamelast season) and cuts the turnovers (2.0 per game last season). Can they make another Sweet 16? Perhaps. But the Clemson-Siena draw probably had more to dowith that last season than anything else.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]8. Syracuse[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: The roster features a great point guard (Jonny Flynn), a really good wing (Paul Harris),an underappreciated post player (Arinze Onuaku) and a pair of quality guards set to return from injury (Eric Devendorf and Andy Rautins). On paper, there arereasons to be optimistic.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Problem is, on paper there were also reasons to be optimistic last year and the year beforethat, too. But those seasons still resulted in NIT bids, and now the Orange will be trying to snap that streak without their leading scorer -- Donte Greene --from last season.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: I'm picking Syracuse eighth in the Big East because it jibes with the preseasonTop 25 (and one) that has already been established. But let me be clear: I like this team a lot. So when the Orange end up in the top 15 thisseason, I want you to remember this paragraph and that this is one of my favorite rosters in the country.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]9. West Virginia[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Indiana's demise turned into West Virginia's gain when Bob Huggins was able tolure one-time IU recruit Devin Ebanks to Morgantown. Combine him with Da'Sean Butler, Alex Ruoff and Joe Mazzulla, and the Mountaineers should have enoughto return to the NCAA tournament.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: It was always assumed that Joe Alexander would be at WVU for this season. But then he wentwild in Big East play, enhanced his stock and turned himself into a lottery pick. Good for him. But the Mountaineers sure could use those 16.9 points and 6.4rebounds per game.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: Any Huggins teams is going to be competitive, and this one will be no different.Put these Mountaineers in a different league and they'd be competing for the conference title. So don't be fooled by where WVU is predicted. It couldvery well finish ninth in the Big East and still go to the Sweet 16.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]10. Providence[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: The Friars will have a coach for their opener against Northeastern, which seemed in doubtfor a while. They took forever (and were rejected by some) before finally securing Drake's Keno Davis. He'll benefit from the return of Sharaud Curry,a gifted guard who averaged 15.3 points two seasons ago before missing almost all of last season with a broken foot.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: The reason it took Providence so long to get a coach is because the program is limitedrelative to its league affiliation. Though Davis is getting paid, and there's nothing wrong with that, can he ever reasonably expect to consistentlycompete in the top third of a league with Georgetown, Louisville, Connecticut, Pittsburgh, Marquette, Notre Dame, Syracuse, Villanova and West Virginia? Thesimple answer is that he cannot. But in fairness he does have a roster that could sneak into the top half of the league this season.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: An unbelievable bit of trivia is that Providence remains the only original Big Eastmember to never win a Big East regular-season title. Alas, there's no reason to think that won't be true this time next year, as well.[/font]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
img11056842.jpg
dookisevil: The Big East has always been one of the toughest conferences in all of college basketball, and this year will be no different. Compared to last year, there should be a bit of a shuffle as to who will win the conference.

UCONN was chosen as the preseason No. 1, with Louisville, Pittsburgh and Notre Dame rounding out the top four. However, even though Pitt is the defending Big East Champion, they will have their work cut out if they want to compete this year. Read more[/td] [/tr][/table][h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]11. Cincinnati[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Deonta Vaughn is one of the most prolific guards in the country, and that he's added ajumper has made him even more of a threat. The junior averaged 17.3 points last season while making 39.8 percent of his 3-point attempts, and he'll finallyhave some decent frontcourt help in the form of Mike Williams, a transfer from Texas who would've played at UC last season if not for a preseason injurythat cost him the season.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Once again, UC could not avoid a preseason mishap. This time it was point guard CashmereWright who tore an ACL in practice that will force him to miss the year. His presence would've allowed Vaughn to play more off the ball. But nowthat'll have to wait until next year.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: Mick Cronin is quietly compiling the type of talent to compete in this league evenif he still might be a year away from earning an NCAA tournament bid. But a 2009-10 roster featuring Vaughn, Williams, Wright, Yancy Gates and a healthy JohnRiek should be ready to make a push.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]12. Rutgers[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Mike Rosario is on campus after scoring 18 points in the McDonald's All-American game.That's the kind of talent upgrade Fred Hill needed to go with Corey Chandler, J.R. Inman and Anthony Farmer.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: The Scarlet Knights have some nice talent, but Rosario is just a freshman and Chandler asophomore. Again, it's difficult to win in this league with that kind of roster. So while the days of Rutgers winning just three league games (like it didthe past two seasons) are over, Hill's team remains outmanned relative to the middle of the Big East.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: Hill's recruiting efforts have provided a reason for excitement. But likeCincinnati, the real breakthrough is probably a year away.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]13. Seton Hall[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: The Pirates upgraded talent when they added Robert Mitchell, a transfer from Duquesne. The6-6 forward averaged 16.4 points two seasons ago and was named the Atlantic-10 Rookie of the Year. Combining him with Jeremy Hazell and Eugene Harvey givesSeton Hall a nice core.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Bobby Gonzalez's intensity is starting to catch up with him. He was reportedly close tobeing removed last season, and he'll be suspended for the first Big East game this season for unbecoming conduct. His backers will point to a 17-win seasonin a rebuilding year as a reason things are going well, but the Pirates were 1-10 against NCAA tournament teams, meaning they mostly stockpiled victoriesagainst bad competition.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: It's not as important for Gonzalez to win as it is for him to act the part,avoid confrontations and not rub his athletic director the wrong way. Sure, winning will help. But he's reached the point where people are looking for areason to start suggesting it's time for a change, and as long as he doesn't provide one he should be allowed to continue building hisprogram.[/font]

[table][tr][td]Accolades[/td] [/tr][tr][td]First team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G - Jonny Flynn, Syracuse[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G - A.J. Price, Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G - Sam Young, Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F - Luke Harangody, Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C - Hasheem Thabeet, Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Second team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G - Scottie Reynolds, Villanova[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G - Jerel McNeal, Marquette[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F - Earl Clark, Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F - Jeff Adrien, Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F - DeJuan Blair, Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player of the year
Luke Harangody, Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Newcomer of the year
Samardo Samuels, Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Breakthrough player
DaJuan Summers, Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Coach on the hot seat
Norm Roberts, St. John's[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]14. DePaul[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Few outside the Big East are familiar with Dar Tucker, who posted fine freshman numbers inthe Year of the Freshmen. The 6-4 wing averaged 13.6 points and 4.8 rebounds, and if he could focus a little more on defense and make a couple of more shots(Tucker shot 32.1 percent from 3-point range last season) he could develop into the go-to-guy Jerry Wainwright needs.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: The Blue Demons only won six Big East games last season, and now their best player (DraelonBurns) is gone. What's left are mostly freshmen and sophomores, and that's probably not a good thing in this league.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: The move from C-USA to the Big East has not been smooth for DePaul or the coach ithired to run its program. Wainwright is 20-30 in Big East games the past three seasons, and barring something unexpected he's going to finish outside thetop 11 in the league for the third time in four years.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]15. South Florida[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: Dominique Jones became the first Big East player since Allen Iverson to record consecutive30-point games last season. His return will be aided by a pair of transfers -- Mike Mercer (from Georgia) and Augustus Gilchrist (from Maryland) -- set tobecome eligible in mid-December.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: Even with Jones, Mercer and Gilchrist, the Bulls don't have the talent to compete inthe top half of the Big East. Things seem to be headed in the right direction, but the loss of Kentrell Gransberry (16.0 points and 10.8 rebounds last season)is a lot to offset.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: The Bulls are 7-43 in the Big East since joining the league, and three of thosewins are against Rutgers. There's a chance those trends could improve this season, but there's a limit on what this team (and perhaps this program inthis particular league) can do.[/font]
[h4][font=Arial, Helvetica]16. St. John's[/font][/h4]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The good: St. John's elected to give Norm Roberts at least one more season, which is a goodthing for a solid guy fighting uphill in a monster league. Will it matter? Probably not in the grand scheme of things. But it's nice to see a school offerpatience and the benefit of the doubt in a profession that essentially lacks both.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bad: This is basically the same roster that lost 13 league games last season, and the onlyobvious bright spot is senior Anthony Mason Jr. In other words, there's no reason to think St. John's will improve enough to keep up with theever-improving Big East.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The bottom line: St. John's was once a basketball power, but things have slipped drastically.Assuming the Red Storm finish down here, it's doubtful Roberts can hang on for another year even if he secures a commitment from New York phenom LanceStephenson, which is too bad, yet the nature of the business.[/font]

this just in from wed. 11/5/08 randoph macon (a division III school) beat george mason in an exibition game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OS ANGELES -- UCLA junior forward Nikola Dragovic was arrested Friday on suspicion of pushing his former live-in girlfriend tothe ground during a dispute.
The 20-year-old Dragovic of Belgrade, Serbia, went to the apartment he shared with the woman and found his belongings had been dumped out front, policeofficer April Harding said.

"He and the ex-girlfriend began to argue. He got mad and pushed her down," Harding said.

Dragovic was taken into custody and booked on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $20,000.

The arrest caused him to miss No. 4 UCLA's 76-42 exhibition victory over Biola.

Bruins coach Ben Howland said he needed to gather all the facts before deciding whether to discipline Dragovic.

"She's a great kid. Nikola's a great kid. I'm very confident everything will be rectified soon," Howland said.

Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy has lost guard Trevor Gaskins for the season with a torn ACL.

Gaskins, a sophomore, suffered the injury to his left knee in practice on Thursday. Gaskins was on the SEC's all-freshman team last season after averaging5.9 points and starting eight games.

``This is disheartening for Trevor," Kennedy said in a statement. "He has worked so hard throughout the offseason and really put himself in positionto have a big sophomore year.

Georgia Tech shooting guard Lewis Clinch will miss the first semester due academics.

Clinch was the team's leading scorer through the first part of his sophomore season before missing the second semester due to academics.

Clinch could regain his eligibility following the semester, which ends on Dec. 12.

Clinch averaged nine points per game last season and started 14 games, but with the lack of depth with this year's Yellow Jackets team, his role wasexpected to increase this season.

Paul Hewitt's club also lost DeAndre Bell to a career-ending spinal injury last month and the Yellow Jackets are down to three scholarship perimeterplayers for at least the first six games of the season - sophomores Maurice Miller and Lance Storrs and talented freshman Iman Shumpert.

Kansas spent thesummer getting a sneak preview of how college basketball's biggest recent rule change could affect its national-title defense.

During an exhibition tour of Canada in August, the Jayhawks frequently believed they were lining up for 3-point shots, only to find their feet were on thearc because of their unfamiliarity with international rules.
[table][tr][td]
0315-TEXAJABRAMS_250.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.J. Abrams holds the Texas career record for 3-pointers made and could be even more valuable to the Longhorns this season.[/td] [/tr][/table]
They hope to avoid repeating that mistake this season as the NCAA moves the 3-point line back a foot.

"We took a lot of bad shots," coach Bill Self said. "We took a lotof 2½-pointers because of them just not knowing the geography of the court as well. I do think it's going to have an impact."

The 3-point line had been 19 feet, 9 inches from the basket since the NCAA introduced the shot for the 1986-87 season. This season marks the first timecolleges will operate with the line at 20-9.

The game has relied more and more on the long-distance shot each season. Teams averaged 3.5 baskets and 9.2 attempts from 3-point range during the firstyear the rule was in place. Last season, those figures climbed to a record 6.7 baskets and 19.1 attempts per game.

Will teams keep shooting from long range at the same rate? Will they start working the ball inside more often? And how often will players get confused bythe new line?

"(Moving back) the 3-point line will affect our game more than people think," Florida coach Billy Donovan said.

And it won't merely have an impact on the perimeter.

"I don't think it's going to affect shooting much," Marquette guard JerelMcNeal said. "I think where it will really matter is spacing. You can spread out more, and I think that will work to our favor because we have so manyguys that can penetrate into the lane."

[table][tr][td]MULTIPLICATION OF THREES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Moving the 3-point line back a foot could stop the steady increase in 3-point baskets and attempts each season. This chart shows the average number of 3-pointers made and attempted (per team, per game) since the NCAA adopted the shot in the 1986-87 season. The NCAA rounded up to the nearest tenth of a point until the 1996-97 season, when it started rounding up to the nearest hundredth of a point. Records are listed in bold.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]3-pointers[/td] [td]Attempts[/td] [td]Percentage[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1986-87[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]9.2[/td] [td]38.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1987-88[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]10.4[/td] [td]38.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1988-89[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]11.8[/td] [td]37.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1989-90[/td] [td]4.7[/td] [td]12.8[/td] [td]36.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1990-91[/td] [td]4.7[/td] [td]12.8[/td] [td]36.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1991-92[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]35.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1992-93[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]14.9[/td] [td]35.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1993-94[/td] [td]5.7[/td] [td]16.5[/td] [td]34.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1994-95[/td] [td]5.9[/td] [td]17.2[/td] [td]34.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1995-96[/td] [td]5.8[/td] [td]17.1[/td] [td]34.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1996-97[/td] [td]5.81[/td] [td]17.10[/td] [td]33.97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1997-98[/td] [td]5.98[/td] [td]17.37[/td] [td]34.44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1998-99[/td] [td]5.94[/td] [td]17.37[/td] [td]34.21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1999-00[/td] [td]6.10[/td] [td]17.70[/td] [td]34.44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2000-01[/td] [td]6.13[/td] [td]17.70[/td] [td]34.63[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2001-02[/td] [td]6.33[/td] [td]18.29[/td] [td]34.58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002-03[/td] [td]6.28[/td] [td]18.05[/td] [td]34.79[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003-04[/td] [td]6.37[/td] [td]18.33[/td] [td]34.73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004-05[/td] [td]6.37[/td] [td]18.33[/td] [td]34.73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]6.44[/td] [td]18.43[/td] [td]34.94[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006-07[/td] [td]6.62[/td] [td]18.89[/td] [td]35.04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007-08[/td] [td]6.72[/td] [td]19.07[/td] [td]35.23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Source: NCAA.org[/td] [/tr][/table]

If the NCAA follows the NBA's lead, perhaps more players will try driving into the lane rather than attempting a 3-point shot.

When the NBA introduced the 3-point line for the 1979-80 season, the arc was 22 feet away from the basket at the corners and extended to 23-9 at the top ofthe key. The NBA shortened the 3-point line to a uniform 22 feet in 1994-95 before going back to its original distance two years later.

The number of 3-point attempts dropped 24 percent in 1996-97, the first season after the 3-point line was moved back. The NBA's accuracy percentage from3-point range fell from .360 to .346 that year.

Donovan doesn't expect such a drastic reduction to take place in the college game. The Florida coach believes teams won't make 3-pointersquite as often, but he expects teams will continue to take shots from beyond the arc as frequently as ever.

"Moving the line back in the college game forces teams to play more zones," Donovan said, "and if there are more zones, there will be more3-point shots.

"If they wanted to change the game with the 3-point line, the thing is you've got to in unison with the lane (widening the key). There's beensome talk of that, but it hasn't happened. That would (create) more space and more cutting and moving, less smashmouth and more balance between the insideand outside."

While moving back the 3-point line might not bring those kinds of wholesale changes to the game, it should separate college basketball's truly eliteshooters from the guys who simply benefited from the previous rule.

For example, Self doesn't expect the new rule to have any effect on Texas guard A.J. Abrams,who already is the school's career record-holder with 284 career 3-pointers. Self noted that Abrams already attempted many of his 3-pointers from wellbeyond the arc.

But it could severely hamper the production of shooters whose range doesn't extend far beyond 20 feet.

"It can also cause more zone and force people to force those deep twos - those 19-9 twos," Georgia Tech coachPaul Hewitt said. "Those 19-9 twos are tough. If you look at those numbers,that's about a 38-percent shot. You don't mind 38 percent from three, but you've definitely got a problem with 38 percent from two."
[table][tr][td]
0120-MRQJEREL_250.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The new 3-point line could create more space for players like Jerel McNeal to drive to the basket.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Indeed, the national average for 3-point shots has hovered between 34.2 percent and 38.4 percent since the line was introduced. Only nine teams in thecountry shot at least 40 percent from 3-point range last season, and that number figures to drop this season.

"I think the new line will put insecurity into some players,'' Maryland coach Gary Williams said. "There's less room in the corners, so maybe you startthinking about it more. It's not a physical thing but a mental thing."

Even though players will be shooting 3-pointers from farther away under the new rules, they also could get more open looks from outside if more defensesswitch to the zone. Then again, not every coach agrees with Donovan's contention that the new line will increase the popularity of the zone.

"My original thoughts were that we would probably play a little more zone," Texas coach Rick Barnes said. "But after being in practice and really being there with it, I'mnot sure if it's going to be that big a factor."

Barnes said he changed his mind after noticing that the new line wasn't really affecting the approach of Abrams and his other 3-point shooters duringpreseason practices.

But at least one coach discovered a major change in his team's accuracy from beyond the arc.

"I've already noticed a difference," Gonzaga coach Mark Few said."Our shooting percentages in offseason workouts were down significantly. I think it separates the real shooters from the wannabes."

That could make marksmen such as Abrams, Davidson's Stephen Curry andNotreDame's Kyle McAlarney more valuable than ever, even if they don'tscore quite as often this season.

"I just don't really know the answer," Barnes said. "I thought it would (have a major effect). But after being in practice with it,I'm not sure it will be that big a difference."

Tyler Hansbrough is still in limbo.

According to his father, Gene, the National Player of the Year had X-rays on his shin yesterday and told his father that he "can't feel the sore spotanymore."

That's obviously good news for Hansbrough and the Tar Heels this season because the injury appears to be healing instead of turning into a more-seriousstress fracture.

North Carolina's season-opener is one week from today at home against Penn. That appears highly unlikely since Hansbrough still hasn't returned topractice. It's also doubtful that we'll see a Patrick Patterson-Hansbrough matchup when Kentucky travels to Chapel Hill on Nov. 18. The Tar Heels willthen travel to UC Santa Barbara on Nov. 21 before heading to the Maui Invitational - which begins in 16 days.

``I think Maui's going to be a big question mark," Gene Hansbrough said. ``The early games are nice games, but you've got to be thinking down theroad."

This isn't the first time Hansbrough's been hurt; he broke his leg his freshman year of high school when he was undercut.

``He's like a caged tiger right now," Gene Hansbrough said. ``Rest is a hard thing for him to do because he doesn't see himself improving."

SCRIMMAGE LIST

Here is a less-extensive list of scrimmages for this weekend:

Today:

Gonzaga vs. Texas in Denver
UNLV at Arizona State
George Mason at Georgetown
Loyola Marymount at USC
Ole Miss at UAB
St. John's at Iona
Marist at Army
Appalachian State at Liberty
Lehigh at Maryland Eastern-Shore
Sacred Heart at St Peter's
High Point at Campbell
Hofstra at Columbia
James Madison vs. Hampton
Yale at Stony Brook
St. Francis (NY) at NJIT
Southeastern Louisiana at FAMU

Sunday:
LSU vs. New Orleans
TCU vs. Texas A&M
Radford at Wofford
Belmont at Eastern Kentucky

Honestly, it's too bad if he can't go against UK or out in Maui. If he doesn't...they're losing to somebody. So that undefeated talk can stopin November.

I could see Kentucky pulling the upset. You gonna put 2 freshmen and Thompson on Patterson? He's gonna eat eat eat.

Exactly... Its Time To Prove You're Loyalty Dre!

You Know What You Have To Do! May the spirit of Grant Hills 90 ft pass be with you breathren.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom