The College Basketball Post

:lol: Bobby going to be complaining the whole game as usual.
Why do they think he is good commentary?

Oregon might finally give Arizona the loss they deserve.

I would rather hear anybody but him call a game.....On a side note Memorial Gym is one of the worst arenas in college basketball...

vandy got screwed. that was a shot clock violation. why didnt they review that?
yes they did
How is Bob Knight so confused about the whole shot clock issue?
roll.gif
I have no idea.  Hes too old now man. 

After the game he mentions "the shot fake".

Kevin Stallings aka Bill was heated

koth_bill_280.jpg

Vandy got hosed, what's up with college ref's and shot clocks? **** is unacceptable. Bobby didn't know wtf was going on :lol:

Kentucky ought a be ashamed of themselves for the game even coming down to that. They'll be better by the end of Feb.

Them Oregon boys though, I called it.
Young Singler was out there balling, if they start putting the same $ behind basketball as they do football, man.

Last edited:
Won that one on a technicality but I will take it....Shouldn't have been that close,struggled against the zone and had a ton of turn overs....UK wins,North Carolina and Arizona lose....It was a good night

Altman is a really good coach, and I know its not saying much considering his peers but Artis is the best fr pg I've watched. Love that back court and Singler and Kazemi just know how to play.

Altman is a really good coach, and I know its not saying much considering his peers but Artis is the best fr pg I've watched. Love that back court and Singler and Kazemi just know how to play.
artis should be at UCLA
mean.gif

i will never understand college coachs taken a timeout after a there team socres

Congrats to Oregon. We deserved that loss, the way we have been playing these past couple games.

Artis is a nice PG though, dude has sick skills

I don't if I really agree with that...Am I the only one that feels Roy is slightly asleep at the wheel a bit? Should have been in Wiggins ear from the jump.
I think that was more the choice of the Wiggins' camp than Roy. Everyone knew the kid was the consensus top guy and wanted him, but it just seemed like he was focused on FSU and UK until late.

I think that was more the choice of the Wiggins' camp than Roy. Everyone knew the kid was the consensus top guy and wanted him, but it just seemed like he was focused on FSU and UK until late.

Are we sure of that? I thought everyone just knew his family's relationship with FSU and saw Cal on him and kind of veered away. Didn't he say that schools backed off him even though he gave no indication to say so?

I don't if I really agree with that...Am I the only one that feels Roy is slightly asleep at the wheel a bit? Should have been in Wiggins ear from the jump.
man i just dont like roy period, the dude cant coach to me. since he been at unc, wat player developed their skills under him(maybe reyshawn terry?)? its like he just recruit & throw them ****** on the court & say "play ball".

We always struggle the year after everybody leaves...that's why im not tripping...next year should be better i hope...4 1st rounders...

Are we sure of that? I thought everyone just knew his family's relationship with FSU and saw Cal on him and kind of veered away. Didn't he say that schools backed off him even though he gave no indication to say so?
I have a hard time believing that schools were just backing off of the best college eligible prospect in quite some time at the BEGINNING of his recruitment. It seems as though FSU & UK have always been the teams that the kid was focusing on. Makes no sense that Coach K, Self, Roy would all be hesitant to recruit the #1 player in the class, who also has no character problems or signs of dirty play in his recruitment. Roy sniffed around John Wall's filthy recruitment, so why would he not investigate Wiggins until now?

Trusts me man, he wasn't "focusing" on any team.

Rumor, conjecture, and assumption have more to do with his lack of recruitment beyond UK and FSU than anything else.

Last edited:
We always struggle the year after everybody leaves...that's why im not tripping...next year should be better i hope...4 1st rounders...

Cool but the possibility of 2 NIT appearances in 4 years :wow: :smh: :lol: is a big deal Can't act like that is normal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom