The College Basketball Post

Ole Miss is playing well. I always felt Andy Kennedy got a raw deal at Cincy, he should make the tournament with this club.

Oklahoma and Lon Kruger currently say that was not the coaching upgrade it was made out to be.

words I can't describe how little i think of dave rice, the unlv guards or any of their defensive schemes.

Never seen a team be completely dumbfounded by a little full court pressure and a some zone as much as UNLV this year. On offense they need to feed Bennett more.

Ugly game down in Miami Between Maryland and Miami. Maryland shooting 21%. Miami shooting 27%

19-14 score at halftime

lets hope Maryland can pull this together

Last edited:
The U :pimp:

UMD is better than their resume still, I think. They can pick off NC St at home this week.

mean.gif
UK.....Poythress isn't who I thought he was.

man kentucky cant get right :smh: . if they keep playin like this do yall think its possible they could miss the tournament this year? i mean they aint beat nobody worth a damn & they really shoulda lost to vanderbilt too

Don't think we will miss the tourny,I predict a low seed and getting bounced before the sweet 16...I never count them out,I refuse to believe this team is worse than the Brandon Knight team they went 29-9 and still made the final four...We still have a "decent" RPI of 0.5811 and a higher SOS score than 12 of the top 25 teams....

Going to be in the building when the new #1 comes to Hartford tonight.

Guard matchup should be great, hopefully Shabazz can show out on a national stage.

Anyone familiar with a kid named Thon Maker?? my buddy was training him in the summer and fall but haven't heard much about him this season.

Back
Top Bottom