The College Basketball Post

Uhh no...cj scooped him up and he didn't get injured...he just lost his glasses :lol: I don't wish injury on players like people do with Brady :smh:

HbHiT3B.gif

:pimp:

heard about it yesterday, he later typed this is no jab at my current coach...but still thats not a good look.

Last edited:
I don't know many coaches on any level in any sport who gets more out of his players than Coach Larranaga. 

Last edited:
They are really well coached but yeah, once you take away Plumlee it's hard to say they just flat out didn't have better players on the floor. Kadji is a pro and Durand and Larkin are damn good college guards. Then Reggie, TMJ, hell even Rion Brown is talented.

I'm going to need UCLA to win tonight , I actually hope that clown Miles Simon is calling the game

:lol: I know Bill Walton is calling the game (meaning I'm going to be keeping the volume down or put on mute).

I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. The team has played very well recently but that Oregon loss makes me uncomfortable. Hopefully the team has been anxious to put the loss behind them.

Back
Top Bottom