The College Basketball Post

Marshall Henderson lol.

Ole Miss is a wild team.

If Ole Miss beats UK next week , they will be almost locks to win the SEC . The Rebels will only have about 3 games they could lose in conference after UK. They play Florida once

Last edited:
I don't see it, but I also think Florida might be the best team in the country. Ole Miss probably coughs up a road game or two on the road they shouldn't.

:rofl: :rofl:

Bill Walton is worst than Dickie V.

Anyone hear what he said about Michigan losing to ohio state? Lol wtf

Son. I have not laughed harder at an annoucer for being so bad and so bias as I did listening to this fool Bill Walton tonight. He has not said one decent word about Zona the last 7 mins of gametime :lol:

Ive never heard such praise for Shabazz throughout a game either

:lol: didnt even read the posts above b4 posting. This was legendary stuff by Walton. Glad other ppl realized

He has def been floating on his seat for the last 2 hours

Bill a fool man...most biased announcer out there..and I'm including the celtics and trailblazers :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao bros he's horrible. I'm sitting here crying man. "The fans are gonna leave in the night (stutters cuz he messed up)...the arena with their heads down....shoulders slumped....chin on their chest..."

:Rollin

Please ESPN, nomore Bill

Was Bill trashing Howland in the first half? I missed it

Yes, was consistent with his second guessing of time out usage and wondering why UCLA wasn't running more. Also seemed annoyed with Shabazz's benching after coming out hot just five minutes into the game.

Last edited:
Great atmosphere at McKale Center tonight. To bad we couldn't win, but it was still a lot of fun. Bazz is the real deal, dude is too smooth. Lyons played poorly and it affected the entire team. Nick Johnson is playing his way into a first round draft pick if he keeps this up

Yea I like bazz game...kinda reminds me of harden in a way..harden was more aggressive tho...hopefully that ain't a reach :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom