The College Basketball Post

Howland still gone Mike? No way you can fire him if he wins the Pac 12, or they keep playing like this right?

Howland still tries too hard to impose his grind it out style on players who thrive in the open court. I think he's slowly starting to realize this as the games I've seen recently compared to earlier in the season are way more free-flowing. I still think anything short of a Final Four appearance will result in his firing.

Great atmosphere at McKale Center tonight. To bad we couldn't win, but it was still a lot of fun. Bazz is the real deal, dude is too smooth. Lyons played poorly and it affected the entire team. Nick Johnson is playing his way into a first round draft pick if he keeps this up

I can't see it unless he proves he can play the 1. No doubt he has the athleticism but his ball handling and passing are suspect.

Kelly Olynyk still balling, 26 points on 9 shots.
mean.gif

Dude might be gone this year.
No way he stays if he keeps playing this way. 26 points on 9 shots is absurd.

This one didn't make it to SC Top 10 because it was called as a charge, but it was impressive nonetheless.

Howland still tries too hard to impose his grind it out style on players who thrive in the open court. I think he's slowly starting to realize this as the games I've seen recently compared to earlier in the season are way more free-flowing. I still think anything short of a Final Four appearance will result in his firing.

He should be running and gunning with that UCLA squad.
Drew & Anderson are both great at finding guys in transition, Bazz and Adams are both good finishers and the Wear twins are decent as well.
Only time it would make sense to grind is when Parker is out there.
They definitely are improving, but I still see bad coaching decisions on Howland's part.

all he gotta do is say its fake or he bought it off the street at the swap meet.

get this BS Non-story the **** outta here.

its not like the NCAA is going to look to see if its real or fake. just say its a knock off and he will be fine

players ride around in cars that cost more then that backpack and its not a problem. its a non issue

If I was about to be a millionaire in a couple of months I'd max the hell out of my credit cards. And Bazz comes from a well off fam. Non-story, waste of damn time.

Pat Forde a clown....need to go dry snitching on johnny football if he's gonna play that game 

Howland still gone Mike? No way you can fire him if he wins the Pac 12, or they keep playing like this right?
if we are out in the 1st or 2nd round does what we did this season matter? IMO hell no

everyone says he is gone no matter what this year.

UCLA: Compliance Office has confirmed Shabazz Muhammad and Kyle Anderson received items in question as gifts from their respective families.

Back
Top Bottom