The College Basketball Post

whose your school?

and I'm pretty sure the season is not over...

It continues Feb 15 @ Illinois

Last edited:
Ainsworth used to be my go to in 2011-2012. One of my best friends was the head of marketing for the Paige Group so the hook up was on point.

I'm married to Bounce in Chelsea though. That's my family and I never have to wait in line. It's perfect for March Madness too.

Texas got in them guts tonight. Something tells me OSU will be sitting on the sidelines this March unless they win the Big XII tourney.
Count me in.

Without Holmes they did it. Felix was the catalyst, thought Taylor would be. OK State misses Cobbins like I miss my Colombian ex. They aren't going to survive his injury and Smart's suspension. Nash, Brown, Forte isn't enough in the B12.

Staten for B12 POY. Most underrated player in America.

Nik is a first rounder right?

Dude can shoot.
Don't get OKB started. He's 6-6 with hops and a mean jumper.

Zak Irvin is going to turn up in March. Roasted Nebraska and Iowa.

What is everyone doing for March Madness weekend?
pimp.gif

I'm in Cartagena, Colombia for the first weekend of the tourney (don't ask why)

And it's about time we set up a game watch in NYC, preferably at Bounce (I'm looking at you, Jamie, Champ, & Henz)
eek.gif
 I was in Cartagena last summer. Enjoy, dog. Sure I don't have to tell you that though 
laugh.gif

We definitely have to get that game watch set up. Bounce is dope. 

:wow:  I was in Cartagena last summer. Enjoy, dog. Sure I don't have to tell you that though :lol: .

We definitely have to get that game watch set up. Bounce is dope. 
Before we meet in person, I admit Memphis isn't making the Final 4 or Elite 8 for that matter.

Pastner still that dude though.

I feel like Thad Matta is a super average coach unless he has elite talent.

He did his thing at Xavier, but so did the 3-4 guys that proceeded him (and 2 guys after).

He tries to muddy up the game with D (which I can respect), but his offense is consistently struggle.

That Oden squad was his only chance at a title.

Why has his recruiting fallen off so much since then?

Back
Top Bottom