The College Basketball Post

What's up fellas...back on NT after being off for a few years (under a different username)...looking to mix it up with you guys.

Sucks UNC/Duke is postponed...was looking forward to Parker playing in his first game against UNC.

Cuse at Pitt should be fun tonight...I like Cuse b/c PITT can't score and Cuse's zone will only slow them down more.

UNC, Michigan State, Florida and Texas will play in a four-team event in 2018.

http://keepingitheel.com/2014/02/12/unc-basketball-north-carolina-part-new-four-team-event/
Dang, sounds cool. Most interesting part is teams traveling together 
eek.gif
.....This event just one-upped the Champions Classic IMO.

What's up fellas...back on NT after being off for a few years (under a different username)...looking to mix it up with you guys.

Sucks UNC/Duke is postponed...was looking forward to Parker playing in his first game against UNC.

Cuse at Pitt should be fun tonight...I like Cuse b/c PITT can't score and Cuse's zone will only slow them down more.
Rapid fire. Thoughts on Tharpe and Mason?

And Self bringing on Greene and Frankamp so slowly.

Rapid fire. Thoughts on Tharpe and Mason?

And Self bringing on Greene and Frankamp so slowly.
Is this my test? Haha

KU goes as far as Tharpe/Wiggins/Embiid takes them. Tharpe is a key piece for KU in March. Mason is ahead of Tharpe when he was a freshman...think he will end up being a good 4 year PG for KU. Different styles of PGs (Tharpe more of a shooter when looking to score, Mason looks to drive). Like (don't love) them both.

Really liked what I saw from Greene on Monday. Played really hard and was key in KUs comeback to force OT...really like his game a lot when he isn't a liability on D. Can knock down shots. Regarding Frankamp, a lot of people in the state of Kansas simply hyped him up too much since he was a Kansas kid and everyone knew he was going to go to KU for like 3 years. What I have seen from Frankamp this season is that he is capable of running the point for small periods of time but isn't able to for long...he could play more against K State because he matches up well with them on defense. So, overall, I can completely understand why Self has brought them on slowly...(plus, he's not going to play them much over Wiggins, Selden, Tharpe, Mason)...

Now, right back at you....can UA make a FF run w/ out Ashley? Is Gordon's FT % going to be UAs downfall?

Last edited:
Same story tonight as the game at Carrier. Cuse is going to lose if they don't hit the boards. Pitt is eating up inside with offensive rebounds and second chance opportunities. Keita's injury and Coleman out for the season will hurt immediately. If not this game, the Orange will lose at Cameron or UVA.

Buzzkill :smh: but understandable.

Get to take out UNC && Cuse in the same week tho...fine with me.

Is this my test? Haha

KU goes as far as Tharpe/Wiggins/Embiid takes them. Tharpe is a key piece for KU in March. Mason is ahead of Tharpe when he was a freshman...think he will end up being a good 4 year PG for KU. Different styles of PGs (Tharpe more of a shooter when looking to score, Mason looks to drive). Like (don't love) them both.

Really liked what I saw from Greene on Monday. Played really hard and was key in KUs comeback to force OT...really like his game a lot when he isn't a liability on D. Can knock down shots. Regarding Frankamp, a lot of people in the state of Kansas simply hyped him up too much since he was a Kansas kid and everyone knew he was going to go to KU for like 3 years. What I have seen from Frankamp this season is that he is capable of running the point for small periods of time but isn't able to for long...he could play more against K State because he matches up well with them on defense. So, overall, I can completely understand why Self has brought them on slowly...(plus, he's not going to play them much over Wiggins, Selden, Tharpe, Mason)...

Now, right back at you....can UA make a FF run w/ out Ashley? Is Gordon's FT % going to be UAs downfall?
Langford, that you?

I dislike Tharpe, think PG play is Kansas' Achilles heel. Mason has shown flashes, but he's not consistently ready. Tharpe was taking some questionable deep shots against K-State. Greene's TO in OT hurt.

As for Zona, RHJ is ample coverage for Ashley. 14/10 against Oregon and 16/5 vs. Oregon St. The downfall will be lack of reliable perimeter shooting. Gabe York is the only strong deep shooter. McConnell and Nick Johnson shoot 33-34% from three. Not good enough in March. Johnson has been our MVP. Shot 1-14 in the lone loss to Cal. This isn't Arizona's year, IMO. Sparty or UF. With Kansas and ISU in the Final 4.

There's another Champ?

I thought I caught a running Kyle Fogg inside joke in this thread. Like him less than Isaiah Fox.

Yeah the dude that just comes in here and posts

#NEXT

Foggy is like my lil bro, my dad LITERALLY got him that full ride. How u not know papi?

My monthly Tucson trips were :smokin

Yeah the dude that just comes in here and posts

#NEXT

Foggy is like my lil bro, my dad LITERALLY got him that full ride. How u not know papi?

My monthly Tucson trips were :smokin
Lol, Gunna does that.

Know Fogg didn't catch on with the Nuggets. He playing in Europe?

Back
Top Bottom