The College Basketball Post

I agree with Witchita St as well but I also think it would've been easier to develop that offensive game at FSU. He's teammates would've looked at him as the go-to guy. At Kansas, he's just another player on the court.
He's not ready to be a feature "go-to-guy" yet every night on a high level team, IMO. And Leonard Hamilton definitely isn't know for his offensive prowess.  Need to find more ways for him to get easier buckets in the current offense, though. 
Wiggins already good on D tho, imagine him spending a year learning in that FSU defensive system :x :pimp:

Buckeyes by 1-3 points. Semaj show on Butler. K.J. McDaniels dumb underrated for Clemson.

If Ender wants to be the best, he'll spend all summer hoisting 1,000 jumpers a day. Defenses beg him to take the outside shot.

I can't take this Ender nickname serious at all. 
laugh.gif

Has Semaj looked like a PG this year? I admittedly haven't watch much Eggzavier basketball. 

I can't take this Ender nickname serious at all. :lol:

Has Semaj looked like a PG this year? I admittedly haven't watch much Eggzavier basketball. 
Big East POY candidate. His assist numbers are actually down from last year. FG% and 3PT% drastically up. Had a good run in January. Always score first. Super athletic, length. He can be poor man's John Wall.

ender = andrew wiggins?

like the movie? :lol:
Drop the S. Orson Scott's "Ender's Game."

Is he more Wall or a less explosive Russ? Seen him play plenty since he was a kid, just can't stand watching Chris Mack. 

Is he more Wall or a less explosive Russ? Seen him play plenty since he was a kid, just can't stand watching Chris Mack. 
I was going to include the Russy-lite comparison. His PG skills need a lot of work, raw at the position. Decision-making and vision must improve at the next level. Another year at Xavier wouldn't hurt in a stacked class.

I'm in Cartagena, Colombia for the first weekend of the tourney (don't ask why)

And it's about time we set up a game watch in NYC, preferably at Bounce (I'm looking at you, Jamie, Champ, & Henz)

I'm in Cartagena, Colombia for the first weekend of the tourney (don't ask why)

And it's about time we set up a game watch in NYC, preferably at Bounce (I'm looking at you, Jamie, Champ, & Henz)
Bringing back Sofia Vergara's for NT.

Ever hit Standings, 515, or Ainsworth?

What is everyone doing for March Madness weekend?

I hope to be in the building for the Final Four and Championship game. AT&T Stadium is right down the street so I'm trying score some tickets to the Final Four. Nose bleeds here I come.

:rofl:

"People say I have a man crush on Aaron Craft, whatever that it." - Dan Dakich

I can't believe he acknowledged it!!! :rofl:

Bringing back Sofia Vergara's for NT.

Ever hit Standings, 515, or Ainsworth?

Ainsworth used to be my go to in 2011-2012. One of my best friends was the head of marketing for the Paige Group so the hook up was on point.

I'm married to Bounce in Chelsea though. That's my family and I never have to wait in line. It's perfect for March Madness too.

Texas got in them guts tonight. Something tells me OSU will be sitting on the sidelines this March unless they win the Big XII tourney.

Back
Top Bottom