The College Basketball Post

There's nothing wrong with saying Wiggins could be a Paul George as opposed to a Kobe/LeBron

The draft class is wide open. I think that's safe to say now, does OKB finally give his blessing to say Wiggins isn't the clear cut #1 now

Last edited:
That was an excellent play by self tho, saw K state overloading on francamp used that to get his big a free bucket on a slip to the basket.

Paul George is basically a spot up shooter/Off the ball shooter
eyes.gif
Did you not read "could be"? We're talking projections

There's nothing wrong with saying Wiggins could be a Paul George as opposed to a Kobe/LeBron

The draft class is wide open. I think that's safe to say now, does OKB finally give his blessing to say Wiggins isn't the clear cut #1 now

you just got here, you hoop mixtape scouts bought into lebron comparisons.

my opinion or evaluation hasn't changed since his aau days, none of this is surprising to me, its is only surprising to people who have never seen him play.

you just got here, you hoop mixtape scouts bought into lebron comparisons.

my opinion or evaluation hasn't changed since his aau days, none of this is surprising to me, its is only surprising to people who have never seen him play.
Oh, so we're going to play the "you're new here" card again
roll.gif

Don't be hurt that your boy isn't the goods everyone thought he would be. Again, you were putting everyone down at the beginning of the year saying "there's a reason Wiggins is the #1 prospect and that you don't know anything about college basketball"

roll.gif

Oh, so we're going to play the "you're new here" card again :rofl:

Don't be hurt that your boy isn't the goods everyone thought he would be. Again, you were putting everyone down at the beginning of the year saying "there's a reason Wiggins is the #1 prospect and that you don't know anything about college basketball"

:rofl:

I said before the season started that if your expecting kevin durant at texas it wasn't happening. I said that Bari would be FOY and play better, I said that he wasn't lebron james, I said that he would float though games.

nothing has changed, other than embiid unexpected ascension, nothing has been unexpected about this freshman class.

its is only you ball is life scouts that are butt hurt.

:lol: @ usual suspects...

I barely have interest in cfb recruiting and I only keep up with cbb recruiting when it comes to NC prospects since it's the home state....I start judging by what I see when they go to college....

I do vaguely remember osh stating something about wiggins not living up to his hype this past summer so I'll give you that

Personally feel sorry for the nba franchise that's gonna expect him to be their savior...you think he's super beta now? It'll reach another level when the season rolls around in October

I can't wait.

WHY ISN'T THON MAKER "DURANT/CP3" HYBRID, I THOUGHT HE WAS THE NEXT KEVIN DURANT/KEVIN GARNETT/YOA MING.

SO MUCH THON MAKER HYPE, WHY WAS HE THE NUMBER 1 PROSPECT.

WHY ISN'T HE "A REVOLUTIONARY 7 FOOTER".

:lol:

Don't say I didn't warn you.

edit

a news paper actually called him a "durant/cp3 hybrid" :rofl:

here we go again.

Last edited:
Tired of talking about Drew. Kills the thread every time. Plus people have been silent the past few weeks when he was playing well. Pointless.

Yep, dudes was quiet when he was putting up 20 consistently in conference play and had that game where he was like 19 and 18 but of course wanna come through with the slander now

Bari was playing terrible for a stretch and nobody said a damn thing :lol:

Yep, dudes was quiet when he was putting up 20 consistently in conference play and had that game where he was like 19 and 18 but of course wanna come through with the slander now

Bari was playing terrible for a stretch and nobody said a damn thing :lol:

But Drew is LBJ and Bari is a bum or Paul Pierce?

Jabari's biggest problem was that he contracted Austin Rivers ("let me shoe you all the NBA shots and shots i can pull off in succession. Oh and i might pull the trigger every time i touch the ball.) disease. Luckily he received some antibiotics and looks to be fine now.

Last edited:
Like I said during Wiggins recruiting process, Kansas was a bad choice for him to actually showcase ALL of his abilities. He should've went to Witcha St or FSU.

I don't think he's playing bad, he just doesn't fit into Self's system.

Last edited:
Don't agree that FSU would be a great fit for someone w/ a still developing offensive game. Wichita St, with their affinity for the up and down game, would have been a great fit.

I agree with Witchita St as well but I also think it would've been easier to develop that offensive game at FSU. He's teammates would've looked at him as the go-to guy. At Kansas, he's just another player on the court.

I agree with Witchita St as well but I also think it would've been easier to develop that offensive game at FSU. He's teammates would've looked at him as the go-to guy. At Kansas, he's just another player on the court.
He's not ready to be a feature "go-to-guy" yet every night on a high level team, IMO. And Leonard Hamilton definitely isn't know for his offensive prowess.  Need to find more ways for him to get easier buckets in the current offense, though. 

Back
Top Bottom