The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eckersley?

2237883769_8d8eba1fba_m.jpg

Hall of Fame Pitcher. Was or is the all time leader in Saves. Not sure ...
IT'S TREVOR HOFFMAN ALL-TIME SAVES LEADER AND AS FOR THIS THREAD IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY... ALWAYS KEEP A STABLE IN HAND JUST IN CASE YOURRELATIONSHIP ENDS...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Love is a battlefield. It will always be what it is. I just never....well with Dirty and his blind trust for his woman I have always e-admired. I don't have the heart to trust or even fully respect a women. I just leave everything open.

A lot of dudes that creep think its all on them. A lot of dudes don't take in to account that their female won't or is not doing the same thing which is why I always found it comedy when does are sold on cheating on they girl and at the same time thinking they are her God's gift. Like she's being a 100 to you...#$+* like this is the more air I breathe the more I fall in love with material things. At lease I know what I am getting from the jump...nothing. Nothing is expected. As humans we all have the attribute to lose ourselves in people because we so much want that somebody. Its sad.

smh.gif
...still stings my G? but u already kno what it is....i love the wife to death but i will never turn a blind eye or a deaf ear to any situation....

eNPHAN wrote:
Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

eNPHAN wrote:
eckersley?

laugh.gif

I'M "SAVING" MY GIRLFRIEND OF 3 YEARS, WHOM I LOVE?

WHAT KINDA LAME AM I?

eyes.gif

Oh naw cuz, save as in saving face. As in, "baby, I know not what I do type sometimes, forgive me. You know I be playin. Its me &you girl ..."

Not the cape flappin in the wind type steez, smell me?

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

IT'S TREVOR HOFFMAN ALL-TIME SAVES LEADER AND AS FOR THIS THREAD IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY... ALWAYS KEEP A STABLE IN HAND JUST IN CASE YOUR RELATIONSHIP ENDS...
roll.gif

Thanx. You got what I was sayin w/ the reference tho right?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

pimp.gif

[K] It is what it is [/K]

nerd.gif

In general, though, I think the application of this concept differs for males and females. Dudes will have side chicks and j/o's to fulfill their sexual needs mostly while a shorty will keep dudes in the cut (no pun intended) if their man %*+%+ up or they need some kind of 'support' or attention
grin.gif

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

no.

theres this broad that knows my situation and is actually waiting for my girl to die so she can scoop me up
indifferent.gif

like.. she actually TOLD me that shes waitin' for it.. and she EXPECTS me to be cool with all that..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the hell is wrong with chicks..

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Yea It Is for sexual gratifaction but then again u have to realizes, to be able to give in to those sexual desires, the thought of u cheating on ur girl goes threw your head at least once before u smash the next chic,...so therefore u already made up your mind and gave yourself a good enough reason to cheat, well thats my mind set at least...
lol, i agreed somewhat with your last post...but you lost me with this one...

so the fact that you mentally thought about cheating on your girl is good enough reason to cheat, and therefore justified?

roll.gif
Lol
laugh.gif
, nah thats not the point I was tryin to make,...

Lemme give u a scenario,...If im in a relationship and some next chic wants me to smash, I'll just remind myself of my orginal statment, so that I wouldnt feel guilty of doing it

Cheating can be never justfied, Thats why your never suppose to let them know your cheating on them,....I know im in the wrong when I do cheat, but I feel its necessary because it will strangley make you a stronger person.

Plus if the chics your smahing are Babes, then y not.

Cheating makes you a better person?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude on some 'ol Pimp Named Slickback type steez. That sounds like something I heard in the American Pimp movie.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
@ jawny sayin that like its normal? Have you ever had some good $!#@ in your life jawny just a question?
This guy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

....well with Dirty and his blind trust for his woman I have always e-admired.
laugh.gif
yea i noticed this as well...i tried trusting my girl and i found out she was cheating on me but honestly i didnt even care cause i cheated on her numerous times and i ended up telling her
laugh.gif
she was
mad.gif
cause she thought i was some super loyal dude...which i am...but i also knew when she started cheating from my sources....i was just waiting on her to tell me...which she did....we still together though...
grin.gif

i dont believe in perfect relationships...especially when you're in college....things happens..

[Eminem] What?!?! She Tripped? Fell? Landed on his @@!@?!?! [/Eminem]

You a better man than me bruh...I woulda ended that.

4d515ebda81f509984f6f75bbe32a773131445e.gif
e03260734ef74dcd26757079f8397b3ee061e772.gif

i mean its basically over anyway cause the days of me doing stuff for her are def gone...but i just never gave her the walking papers...but i could pull an AlDavis any day now....
laugh.gif

and it was 1 dude...now if my sources would've told me she was getting ran through n stuff...i def would've deaded that right then n there...i meani've cheated w/ 4 girls compared to her 1 guy...ima just let that slide...now if she go back or start messing w/ someone else then ima dead it cause i dontgive tricks 2 chances...i really dont give them 1 but i actually care
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
@ myself

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Yea It Is for sexual gratifaction but then again u have to realizes, to be able to give in to those sexual desires, the thought of u cheating on ur girl goes threw your head at least once before u smash the next chic,...so therefore u already made up your mind and gave yourself a good enough reason to cheat, well thats my mind set at least...
lol, i agreed somewhat with your last post...but you lost me with this one...

so the fact that you mentally thought about cheating on your girl is good enough reason to cheat, and therefore justified?

roll.gif
Lol
laugh.gif
, nah thats not the point I was tryin to make,...

Lemme give u a scenario,...If im in a relationship and some next chic wants me to smash, I'll just remind myself of my orginal statment, so that I wouldnt feel guilty of doing it

Cheating can be never justfied, Thats why your never suppose to let them know your cheating on them,....I know im in the wrong when I do cheat, but I feel its necessary because it will strangley make you a stronger person.

Plus if the chics your smahing are Babes, then y not.

Cheating makes you a better person?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude on some 'ol Pimp Named Slickback type steez. That sounds like something I heard in the American Pimp movie.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol, I never Said "better", I said "Stronger" Big Difference,...because ifyou end up finding out she was cheating on u, It wont leave as heartbroken as to if you were faithful that whole time.

But if your able to be faithful threw out the whole relationship, more power to youhomie,
I just cant see myself doin that in the begining of one, but as the relationshipgrows and u get to know them better I could see not cheating on a girl as an option.

My relationship of three years ended in February and uuuh.... I'm done with relationships until i'm ready to settle down, which will be in like 10years....

For now whatever happens, happens. I let girls that I'm dating know that I am not ready for another relationship and they understand that...

But to answer the question, hell no... If you're in a relationship, that's it. There should be no "side pieces" but if you're just datingthen I believe that you are open to have options.

slept on this thread, great discussion. i feel a lot of what everyone is saying

also no one has noted a lot of times jump-offs or side-chicks are there becasue the dude is insecure and doesn't trust his girl. ... know fromexperience...

i just kinda had a girl on the side because my girl was always pulling dirty #@* on me... u feel me?? regret it, but at the same time i wudnt have been able 2deal with my "main's @#!!+@@* had it nott been for my girl on the sidee...

MEXRFW wrote:
slept on this thread, great discussion. i feel a lot of what everyone is saying

also no one has noted a lot of times jump-offs or side-chicks are there becasue the dude is insecure and doesn't trust his girl. ... know from experience...

i just kinda had a girl on the side because my girl was always pulling dirty #@* on me... u feel me?? regret it, but at the same time i wudnt have been able 2 deal with my "main's @#!!+@@* had it nott been for my girl on the sidee...
pimp.gif

That's what I was saying...In some peoples situations you don't know whats going on with "the main chick and the guy" sometimes having thatside joint around is very helpful.

Cheating is one of the most demoralizing things you can do anyone, ever. It is something I would not wish upon my worst enemy for them to go through the messfinding out their partner is cheating. I am still trying to pick up the pieces of what my ex did to me, and I will suffer for a long time for his selfishnessand the cruelty of his actions, and the pain he instilled on me. But, when I get through it all finally, I know I will only become a stronger and betterperson.

I cannot believe at some of the responses in here approving of the cheating. I am not to judge anyone else and their relationships, but this just really hitsclose to home.

If you need a girl on the side in order to "deal" with your "main", you need a different main.

Relationships are crazy today, I'm seeing almost nobody being faithful only a select few. I see why ol boy is talking about having a side chick though.Alot of these responses are making me see that I need to stop doing my dirt and chill.

Back
Top Bottom