The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif
, considering you told ME to step MY comprehension game up..

you asked the question "what then?"

i gave you an answer by saying

"what then? you say....."

you know, giving you an answer as to what you do when "what then" happens..

laugh.gif

why am i trying to have a mature discussion with this dude?

he highlighted the two words "you say" didnt read anything else, and SWORE he had a "gotcha!" moment...

eyes.gif

you're the type of dude that turns women against men...

and why 1000s of NTers cry "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD GIRLS?"

that's MY only point.

lol@this guy

what happend to you ducking dirty?
laugh.gif
You cant say hes the type to turn women against men...... I feel what hes saying am the same way with women. I dont trust 90% of what anychick says. Others feel differently.

People get into relationships for the WRONG reasons,get hurt in the end,then say !!%# all dudes and !!%# all broads.. At least from what I have seen.

All chicks DONT deserve to be wifed period.... Also, every chick that is wifed up doesnt necessarily want to be... They are just scared of being alone.

I believe in KARMA in EVERYTHING in life except relationships....At the end of the day People are gonna do what they want regardless of anything. Some justhave more self control than others.

naw i dont usually keep back ups cuz i only enter relationships with girls i know will meet all my standards. all other girls that i don't make my gf aresimply f-buddies. anyway when my gf stops meeting those standards i start looking for her replacement.

monogomy is a social choice.. who came up with that idea? Its not mandatory, its also not ni our nature to be with one person.... if thats the case we would beliving in a totally different world... the idea of sleeping with one person and giving them your all is a noble gesture but its still ******ed because of ourattraction to the opposite sex

grin.gif

9 times outta 10...the chick that's wilding out...and is extra loose...and doesn't view sex as anything serious...

was molded into that mindset from interactions with dudes like that....

dudes that will keep a "main", lie to her...tell her its a committed relationship...

then cheat on her.

they end up seriously thinking thats how all men and all relationships work....

so why bother?

why not just bang whomever you want with no commitment if no one commits anyway?

ask the sloriest girl you know why she doesn't "do" relationships...

it'll open you eyes...
Nah bruh
laugh.gif

DO NOT be fooled by a females reasoning for being loose... IMO its all about having low self esteem... Not what happened to them in the past or whatever.

I know a female whos close to a dime and still her self esteem is lower than anything,yet she still runs thru like 4-5 relationships a year having sex withevery one with no problem... Forcing herself to believe that the dude is really into her when hes only into her looks. Then when it dies out she makes up anexcuse that makes no sense as to why it didnt work out.Are the dudes to blame???Hell no, shes getting herself hurt and lowering her self esteem more and more.

Usually no, but for you yes
pimp.gif

No on the real, that really frustrates me. I know so many people in relationships who cheat on their other half all the time and its really annoying to me. But hey who am I to judge

Yo matt you are def on point! I know a girl who was engaged to her boyfriend of a couple years- but he had recently moved away to finish school.. During thattime I would always hear bla bla bla bad stuff about the relationship, then she was screwing a friend of mine this whole time- got to hear the crap about thattoo, then she screwed another guy at our apartment- another story... then she went to visit family and got pregnant by ANOTHER dude.. like seriously? Have afiance and cheat on him with your side dude, then cheat on your side dude with another dude, then cheat on all them and get pregnant and complain that no onewants to have a relationship with you?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

monogomy is a social choice.. who came up with that idea? Its not mandatory, its also not ni our nature to be with one person.... if thats the case we would be living in a totally different world... the idea of sleeping with one person and giving them your all is a noble gesture but its still ******ed because of our attraction to the opposite sex
whatever argument you're making here is null and void...

because if that's the case, why even lie to a "main"?

if monogamy isn't for you, which it isn't for everyone, that's cool...find other people who aren't into monogomy...

don't date a chick and have other chicks on the side, then use the "its not in my nature" argument...
Not even the case .... Its not the fact of lying or misleading anyone... whoever does that is a jerk..... its the fact that MEN are likely to beattracted to many females and the whole being faithful to your partner idea is a little cliche.. I have a girlfriend of about 3 yrs in MARCH, and I would belying if I said I dont want smash another chick or get dome from some random broad... Its nothing emotional all physical, its all about seperating the two... Iknow a gang of chicks who would be more mad at the fact that their man would put emotions and feeling into another chick rather than smash and dash....

Sometimes that %*@! is vital. Sometimes you need jumpoffs to do the type of repugnant %*@! that you don't even WANT to do to your main chick.

if you ain't got a backup you crazy...even if i love my girl i know that at any moment something MIGHT godown...and thats when you wanna go to the bullpen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Yo matt you are def on point! I know a girl who was engaged to her boyfriend of a couple years- but he had recently moved away to finish school.. During that time I would always hear bla bla bla bad stuff about the relationship, then she was screwing a friend of mine this whole time- got to hear the crap about that too, then she screwed another guy at our apartment- another story... then she went to visit family and got pregnant by ANOTHER dude.. like seriously? Have a fiance and cheat on him with your side dude, then cheat on your side dude with another dude, then cheat on all them and get pregnant and complain that no one wants to have a relationship with you?
smh.gif

You lil yenta
laugh.gif
I'm playin'...

eek.gif
Damn
smh.gif
tired.gif
My dude lost...

On another note I think I'd want you all to myself, though
nerd.gif

Simply if you reading this, "It was just a one night creep off, I ain't even take my sneaks off, I swear..."

laugh.gif

This $$*+ is really getting out of hand
smh.gif
& Ya'll wonder why some shorties/dudes are so emotionally damaged...

Its not that "I think My girl is cheating thats y im gonna cheat onher", that not how i look at it even tho it may come off as that, im far from insecure...

I look at it like this, dont go diving in head first into a relationship wit someone unless u know everything about them,

and most people who start a relationship wit someone more than likely dosn't

I feel u should be able to smash the chics that come your way if your please and feel no guilt
, Jus incase that day ever come that you do find out shes doing something, I dont do it BECAUSE i think shes doingsomehing, theres a difference

There's a difference between having options and smashing those options

Why be in a relationship at all if you are having sex or messing with other people? Some people are selfish as hell.. just want that security to have someonethere that will run to your every need

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Its not that "I think My girl is cheating thats y im gonna cheat on her", that not how i look at it even tho it may come off as that, im far from insecure...

I look at it like this, dont go diving in head first into a relationship wit someone unless u know everything about them,

and most people who start a relationship wit someone more than likely dosn't

I feel u should be able to smash the chics that come your way if your please and feel no guilt
, Jus incase that day ever come that you do find out shes doing something, I dont do it BECAUSE i think shes doing somehing, theres a difference
this eNPHAN...i hit my limit and jacked my girl's SN...

I feel u should be able to smash the chics that come your way if your please and feel no guilt, Jus incase that day ever come that you do find out shes doing something,

contradicts
I dont do it BECAUSE i think shes doing somehing,
i don't think there's a difference.

"i don't cheat BECAUSE i think she's doing something, i cheat JUST IN CASE she's doing something"

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Ya'll wonder why some shorties/dudes are so emotionally damaged...
right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I feel youre a herb if you do this just be single and get all the box you want. It's that simple
basically my entire point in a nutshell.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

DO NOT be fooled by a females reasoning for being loose... IMO its all about having low self esteem... Not what happened to them in the past or whatever.

I know a female whos close to a dime and still her self esteem is lower than anything,yet she still runs thru like 4-5 relationships a year having sex with every one with no problem... Forcing herself to believe that the dude is really into her when hes only into her looks. Then when it dies out she makes up an excuse that makes no sense as to why it didnt work out.Are the dudes to blame???Hell no, shes getting herself hurt and lowering her self esteem more and more.

right....forcing herself to believe dude is into her....when he's only into her looks...maybe because she is his "main"...and she's under theassumption that they are in a monogamous relationship...especially since he's telling her that....
eyes.gif

4-5 relationships a year, right? trace it back to the first dude who did her dirty and made her say "never again, i'm just gonna keep it casual"

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word...

we cant be blamed for ALL their issues

alien.gif
, didn't i say "9 times out of 10?"

and the 10th is a mixture of the sexually abused/just naturally wild

Yo matt you are def on point! I know a girl who was engaged to her boyfriend of a couple years- but he had recently moved away to finish school.. During that time I would always hear bla bla bla bad stuff about the relationship, then she was screwing a friend of mine this whole time- got to hear the crap about that too, then she screwed another guy at our apartment- another story... then she went to visit family and got pregnant by ANOTHER dude.. like seriously? Have a fiance and cheat on him with your side dude, then cheat on your side dude with another dude, then cheat on all them and get pregnant and complain that no one wants to have a relationship with you?
smh.gif
again, i'm sure somewhere along the line she went through a relationship that trained her to think of relationships like that being"normal"

"in a perfect world, everyone is monogomous and doesnt cheat and girls don't get hurt...but the reality is...all dudes lie, all dudes are dogs, and ifyou date a dude, he's going to cheat on you...so f- it..."

i mean, i could be totally wrong, she could just be a dumb, *%#%-hungry %$@#$...

-shrugs-

but my experience leads me to believe otherwise...

eNPHAN, i gotta be honest with you bruh, it sounds like you have found "the one" and now your putting your blinders on about all women simply becauseyou think your chick can do no wrong.

Ive met plenty of dudes like you in my lifetime and theres no debating with you guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I know a female whos close to a dime and still her self esteem is lower than anything,yet she still runs thru like 4-5 relationships a year having sex with every one with no problem... Forcing herself to believe that the dude is really into her when hes only into her looks. Then when it dies out she makes up an excuse that makes no sense as to why it didnt work out.Are the dudes to blame???Hell no, shes getting herself hurt and lowering her self esteem more and more.

right....forcing herself to believe dude is into her....when he's only into her looks...maybe because she is his "main"...and she's under the assumption that they are in a monogamous relationship...especially since he's telling her that....
eyes.gif

4-5 relationships a year, right? trace it back to the first dude who did her dirty and made her say "never again, i'm just gonna keep it casual"
laugh.gif
Perfect example of what im talking about when I say you have blinders on.... Use your head for a second.... If a chick is in 4-5relationships a year thinking shes the main chick,how much time does it take for her to think that??? 2-3 months at the most
eek.gif
laugh.gif
.... If shes smart shell know to take her time liking a dude.

Just off that you should be able to tell she got low %## self esteem and shes acting out...That @#$+ dont have nothing to do with her getting hurt in thepast...Why the hell would she keep doing it over an over

I feel you. I just think people in general are selfish.. But some don't ever learn how to overcome it.

I've cheated once- and all it was, was a kiss. And I feel guilty as hell to this day- I wanted to get out the relationship but the girl was pretty muchignoring me so I couldn't break up with her. I went through my phase of messing with girls who had boyfriends as well.. it's all just a reallyf'ed up cycle

There's NOTHING another girl can do for me that my girl can't. That's the way I see it. Things might not be fairy tale perfect at all times, but norelationship ever will be.

I feel you. I just think people in general are selfish.. But some don't ever learn how to overcome it.

I've cheated once- and all it was, was a kiss. And I feel guilty as hell to this day- I wanted to get out the relationship but the girl was pretty much ignoring me so I couldn't break up with her. I went through my phase of messing with girls who had boyfriends as well.. it's all just a really f'ed up cycle
You ever get down as that "other girl" in a couples threesome?

I feel you. I just think people in general are selfish..
pretty much..

so they come up with these hairbrained theories to justify their actions...

"it makes me appreciate my girl more"

or

"it helps the relationship"

but if their girl had some "side pieces" they'd be very very very salty boys...

like it's been repeated, just go single and jack all the box you want, guilt/blame free....

Back
Top Bottom