The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

where is the info on them rereleasing the playoffs and bourdeuxs? are they releasing this restock info somewhere?

where is the info on them rereleasing the playoffs and bourdeuxs? are they releasing this restock info somewhere?

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

A big THANK YOU for the info about the playoffs! After I read the email I was about to get the CGs. I missed out ($) on the XIII and can finally get a pair without paying rape prices.

Stock locate at a footlocker, I had no problem getting mine and I got to use promo codes on it....

A big THANK YOU for the info about the playoffs! After I read the email I was about to get the CGs. I missed out ($) on the XIII and can finally get a pair without paying rape prices.

Stock locate at a footlocker, I had no problem getting mine and I got to use promo codes on it....

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Thanks x2. 
I stock locate with Nike but haven't seriously tried with FTL, stores in my area have 17 year olds with horrible customer service.Will try again. 

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Thanks x2. 
I stock locate with Nike but haven't seriously tried with FTL, stores in my area have 17 year olds with horrible customer service.Will try again. 

Just to give you an idea, I wear a 12.5-13. I ordered a size 13 on saturday, I got it today. They use USPS priority or UPS ground. Only heads up I give is, they do ship in a plastic bag, so its just like getting them from eastbay. My box with UPS arrived fine, but my girls pink lebrons from USPS arrived destroyed, so Id recommend UPS.

Just to give you an idea, I wear a 12.5-13. I ordered a size 13 on saturday, I got it today. They use USPS priority or UPS ground. Only heads up I give is, they do ship in a plastic bag, so its just like getting them from eastbay. My box with UPS arrived fine, but my girls pink lebrons from USPS arrived destroyed, so Id recommend UPS.

I cancelled my size 13 order about an hour ago so they probably restocked that size for who ever wanted it. Hurts me to cancel as I really needed the pair but priorities come first.

I cancelled my size 13 order about an hour ago so they probably restocked that size for who ever wanted it. Hurts me to cancel as I really needed the pair but priorities come first.

Member since Sept. of last year and signed up for newsletters - never received a thing about this.

Oh, well... don't even like em.

I_Ain_t_Even_Mad.jpg

Member since Sept. of last year and signed up for newsletters - never received a thing about this.

Oh, well... don't even like em.

I_Ain_t_Even_Mad.jpg

Damn I wish I had copped the half off Gold Membership months back. Makes me want to jump the gun and copp one right now for future restocks.

Damn I wish I had copped the half off Gold Membership months back. Makes me want to jump the gun and copp one right now for future restocks.

Cool greys suck, i kinda wanna sell mine
laugh.gif

still cool for those who want to pay retail

Back
Top Bottom