The hate for successful minorities is strong... SMH

When I bought my Accord

I got pulled over a couple times...... mainly cause I look young and cause Im brown

Man i got 2 cars... A bently and a 2010 Mustang Gt and a Chrysler 300 and I never get racial profiled. All the people who say this is full of it. when i get pulled over its because Im doing something wrong

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Man i got 2 cars... A bently and a 2010 Mustang Gt and a Chrysler 300 and I never get racial profiled. All the people who say this is full of it. when i get pulled over its because Im doing something wrong
Must be you in the avy

wat?

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

If you think that's appalling look into Tulia Texas and Swisher County.
Where can I watch this?
nerd.gif

But on the real profiling is disgusting. I remember this one day clearly. My one friend who just bought a new C63 and� was getting ready to move into a more well off area, picked me up to show me his new house. As we were pulling into his driveway we got pulled over. Held for over 30+ minutes as 3 other back up cars showed up. They thought we had just stolen the car and robbed the house we were driving into
30t6p3b.gif
. Even went as far as to ask him to prove he was the homeowner, and how he could manage to own this car and live in this area
30t6p3b.gif
You probably was dressed like young thugs, How would you feel if you were a cop and you never saw people looking like and dress like you probably were in a good neighbor hood and nice car.

I would stop you too and check you out! Then I would apologize. You should be happy he did that

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

wat?

so if somthing doesent happen to you personally it doesent exist....o ok 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

indifferent.gif
NO But the majority people who say this is always the suspect looking ones with baggy pants du rag and new era fitted over their eyes leaned back driving in a nice car looking suspect

If I saw a white person in my neighboor looking suspect I would stop him too

You said all the people who say this are full of it, and i can garuntee you im not a thug lookin dude by any means and its happened to me and friends of mine

Originally Posted by bauercans

White boss told me he believed that the world should be like a pyramid, where the higher up you go in society the less you should have to do.

By "higher" meant it as a euphemism for the rich from western Europe. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude puts in 25 hrs a week and makes 195k. angry jelly[/color]

I'm hoping he's reached that point in his career by himself 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to answer your other question OP, it's (going out on a limb here) most common in the States. Especially with the racial profiling. Here, not so much. Like some others said, there are certain kinds of cars that are profiled regardless of who is driving.

I guess we're luckier here because our population is tiny so there are less Porsche's, Lamborghini's and so on and so forth, that would be targeted.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

wat?
You said you had 2 cars and then you listed 3.
Also, you misspelled Bentley. I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously homie 
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
NO But the majority people who say this is always the suspect looking ones with baggy pants du rag and new era fitted over their eyes leaned back driving in a nice car looking suspect

so wearing baggy pants, du-rags, hats, leaning back, and driving nice cars are grounds for be harassed by the police?  
why don't you just quit while you're behind. 

Originally Posted by spacerace

indifferent.gif

so wearing baggy pants, du-rags, hats, leaning back, and driving nice cars are grounds for be harassed by the police?  

u dang right especially if your in my upper scale neighbor hood because nobody dresses that way unless your up to no good

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by bauercans

White boss told me he believed that the world should be like a pyramid, where the higher up you go in society the less you should have to do.

By "higher" meant it as a euphemism for the rich from western Europe. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dude puts in 25 hrs a week and makes 195k. angry jelly[/color]

I'm hoping he's reached that point in his career by himself 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And to answer your other question OP, it's (going out on a limb here) most common in the States. Especially with the racial profiling. Here, not so much. Like some others said, there are certain kinds of cars that are profiled regardless of who is driving.

I guess we're luckier here because our population is tiny so there are less Porsche's, Lamborghini's and so on and so forth, that would be targeted.
The verdict is still out on that.  dude is 42, went to ucla coz his parents were legacies, and has hopped around jobs like 9 times already doing "interim" duties till they find a replacement.
When he goes on vacation, dude openly tells us hes going to meet his old frat buddies to golf in Austin, TX.  No dambs givens robin.

Originally Posted by spacerace

u dang right especially if your in my upper scale neighbor hood because nobody dresses that way unless your up to no good

Seriously dude,your to old to be this ignorant.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

If you think that's appalling look into Tulia Texas and Swisher County.
Where can I watch this?
nerd.gif

But on the real profiling is disgusting. I remember this one day clearly. My one friend who just bought a new C63 and� was getting ready to move into a more well off area, picked me up to show me his new house. As we were pulling into his driveway we got pulled over. Held for over 30+ minutes as 3 other back up cars showed up. They thought we had just stolen the car and robbed the house we were driving into
30t6p3b.gif
. Even went as far as to ask him to prove he was the homeowner, and how he could manage to own this car and live in this area
30t6p3b.gif
You probably was dressed like young thugs, How would you feel if you were a cop and you never saw people looking like and dress like you probably were in a good neighbor hood and nice car.

I would stop you too and check you out! Then I would apologize. You should be happy he did that

indifferent.gif
I am not even going to entertain someone like you.

Back
Top Bottom