The NBA Draft Thread

Mike Beasley must've been atrocious at the non-scoring and non-rebounding stats. I'm surprised he wasn't in the top 10.

Mike Beasley must've been atrocious at the non-scoring and non-rebounding stats. I'm surprised he wasn't in the top 10.
They only have like 20 players in there prior to 2011. I guess they just haven't run the numbers on him...

on CPR.

i don't get is is it or is not not usimg regression analysis to figure out which stats translate?

i think ill stick with kevin peltons system.

Last edited:
Lonzo was some reggie last night. Jamming his thumb definitely didn't help. Arizona slowed them down and exposed their half court offense.

Lauri was on one :smokin

Last edited:
Lonzo was some reggie last night. Jamming his thumb definitely didn't help. Arizona slowed them down and exposed their half court offense.

Lauri was on one :smokin

Lauri was killing it yesterday. Best game I've seen from him in a good minute.

Didn't watch the game, but from the sound of things Lonzo unsurprisingly struggled in the half court creating offense.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the game, but from the sound of things Lonzo unsurprisingly struggled in the half court creating offense.
Doesn't get by his defender at a high rate in the half court, rarely gets to the FT line, and still hasn't really shown the ability to create offense for himself off the dribble. He's a really good player, and can be a very nice fit on certain teams that have scorers already in place, but he does have some obvious limitations...

Last edited:
Needs to end up in a motion style offense in the half court and a team that's run and gun... also want to be in a lineup with shooters..

Needs to end up in a motion style offense in the half court and a team that's run and gun... also want to be in a lineup with shooters..
This is why I think he'd be a good fit in LA. With the assumption being DLo and Ingram will both be legit shooters and scorers at some point.

This is why I think he'd be a good fit in LA. With the assumption being DLo and Ingram will both be legit shooters and scorers at some point.
Exactly, like we've all said too, Ratsull can play more off ball. I do think that Ball off ball is also a good look, they can switch it up and be versatile with Luke's help

Randle is such a question mark because he kind of holds the key to the whole thing and how they can continue building their team. At this point he and Clarkson are still upside players but can also be used as trade bait

Ball would benefit from D'Lo in the half court. Ball could spot up or attack close outs from a D'Lo-Randle pick and roll.

Regarding Tatum, I never saw the hype on he nor Giles in HS and a few months ago I would have balked if I ended up with Tatum if I had a pick from say 4-8

It's one of those rare situations for me where such a small sample size has put me at ease. I am not saying I would take him top 4 but at least now if I ended up with him I'd be satisfied. He seems slow of feet and doesn't have explosive athleticism but he's proven in all other areas to be more than sufficient. He's more unselfish than I thought and more importantly is able to make the correct pass. Like his back to the basket feel and can score from pretty much any spot on the floor

Seems like he's either love or hate in this thread

Back
Top Bottom