The NBA Draft Thread

Is Tatum better than Danny Granger? Really like that comparison actually.

I change my mind every day whether i'm a fan of Tatum or not :lol:

Don't like the Tatum-Granger comparisons because Granger was a really good, fluid shooter. Not sold on Tatum becoming a consistent shooter.

He plays like a Tobias Harris-bigger DeRozan.

Last edited:
At first I wasnt a fan of his at all, thought he was just another tweener like Jeff Green and Beasley. But he improved tremendously as the season went on. Shooting #s looking real solid too.

Last edited:
PauL George
sick.gif

The takes I read in the last 5 pages [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Wouldn't be surprised if the suns are set to take Jackson or Tatum. Do they really need another point guard? Lol

I also can't see them taking Issac being that they have plenty of young bigs

Last edited:
I got the suns taking the best forward available out of Tatum, Isaacs and Jackson ...if they wanna trade Bledsoe then a PG could be in play too

I liked Tatum a lot coming out of the ACC Tournament and the excitement's worn off a little bit for whatever reason, but I'm inclined to say he will be a top-3 player in the draft class.

Mans really called Elfird a bust. Dude is playing on a directionless magics team and is showing glimmers. Put that boy elsewhere and watch him flourish.

elfrid is nothing more than a backup pg at this point........dude has NO jumper and its not 2008 anymore rondo fans.

Mans really called Elfird a bust. Dude is playing on a directionless magics team and is showing glimmers. Put that boy elsewhere and watch him flourish.
I'm a Magic fan ...n naw he just ain't it ...he would be a solid back up or compliment to a all offense no defense PG, but you do NOT want him running your team full time

the real question is aaron gordon ? 
As I said when he was drafted , he could be a high level role player ...use his athleticism to wreak havoc

Hope the Magic realize they can't build around him or force him to play the 3 again :smh: :x
He should be playing the 4...**** is so ignorant what Orlando is doing with him. I hate them for that.
they finally put him back at the 4 after the Ibaka trade n it's Bout to be new management so there's hope ...now if they could only figure out how to get a star on the squad :lol:

He can't shoot.  At all.  That is just not acceptable for a PG in this day and age.  Look at how Rubio and Rondo's careers are languishing, and both of those guys are superlative playmakers.

give the miami heat players like oladipo, aaron gordon, especially vuc and its a whole different story lol....

Back
Top Bottom