The NBA Draft Thread

the thunder were the worst fit for dipo lol......dude cant shoot like that to be playing alongside russell...

Cant be calling players busts just because they're not a superstar. Elfrid is a solid PG, has his flashes.

Last edited:
Watching this you'd think Monk is 6'6 and the best high school player in the nation.

Last edited:
Yeah monk def always played and looked bigger than he was even at Kentucky due to his athleticism

It'll be interesting to see how his game looks on the next level

Last edited:
Cant be calling players busts just because they're not a superstar. Elfrid is a solid PG, has his flashes.

Just to be clear I'm not calling Payton a bust.

After 4 years, If saying if Fox is at minimum Elfrid, he would be considered a bust.

That's just not what we should expect from his talent level.

Last edited:
Kings ending up with Fox and Monk wouldn't be too shabby. Kentucky af

I could easily see it playing out like

Fultz

Ball

Jackson

Tatum

Kings: Fox

Issac

Lauri

Frank

Smith

Kings: Monk

Kings ending up with Fox and Monk wouldn't be too shabby. Kentucky af

I could easily see it playing out like

Fultz
Ball
Jackson
Tatum
Kings: Fox
Issac
Lauri
Frank
Smith
Kings: Monk

That would be crazy as hell if Monk lasts all the way til 10. But Buddy is a SG and neither him or Monk are big enough to be a forward so that's not really a good fit unless you're making Monk into your 6th man from the jump. They'd be better off with Justin Jackson.

Last edited:
That would be crazy as hell if Monk lasts all the way til 10. But Buddy is a SG and neither him or Monk are big enough to be a forward so that's not really a good fit unless you're making Monk into your 6th man from the jump. They'd be better off with Justin Jackson.
Jackson won't be there at 5 

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Buddy!

Well, I too think it'd be crazy to see Monk fall that far, but when you look at those picks I projected, I don't think any of them are that unrealistic 

Justin Jackson I see in different mocks going anywhere from the late lottery to the end of the first round

Last edited:
He can't shoot.  At all.  That is just not acceptable for a PG in this day and age.  Look at how Rubio and Rondo's careers are languishing, and both of those guys are superlative playmakers.
Last I checked, Rubio finished the season shooting well.

He can't shoot.  At all.  That is just not acceptable for a PG in this day and age.  Look at how Rubio and Rondo's careers are languishing, and both of those guys are superlative playmakers.
To be fair both of them dudes looked very different athletically after their injuries.. so whatever state their jump shots were in, they were promising until they got hurt

They're not languishing IMO either, in fact Rondo may have just earned himself another decent bag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom