the New Mustang vs the new M3

This reminds me of the 911 vs gt-r comparisons.

Sure the gt-r was faster..but are you taking it over a porsche? a 911 at that?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If I got 50gs, the Mustang is NOT on my radar.
Do you have 50gs or are you that kid saying, if I was rich I'd have 3 airplanes, 10 Maybach's and a gold plated toilet.  I'm just saying...
Dudes stay reading in between the lines, I'm just saying...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

If I got 50gs, the Mustang is NOT on my radar.
Do you have 50gs or are you that kid saying, if I was rich I'd have 3 airplanes, 10 Maybach's and a gold plated toilet.  I'm just saying...
Dudes stay reading in between the lines, I'm just saying...
eyes.gif

I'm just messing with you bro. 

id rather have a 2005 mustang than an M3 but ive never had a bmw. i just love the old school feel of mustangs.

it's a reasonable performance-value comparison, but I can't see this making a huge impact in the market (ie potential m3 buyers being swayed to buy a mustang)
That doesn't mean there aren't any shortcomings or discrepancies either way

a 335i sounds more like a solid alternative for a penny-pinching wannabe BMW owner IMO

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Just curious, what 911 model?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Im almost always in agreement with you but i actually would take a gt-r over the 911.

i cant front id take that Mustang over that M3. That price is just too much for what it is. I love how the m3 looks and its a bmw. I aint going on that price though.

dudes continue to keep fronting in these threads. Sure you might LOVE foreign just like i do but use common sense. You seriously gonna pay 30k more FOR WHAT?!
laugh.gif
you'd have to be a damn fool to do that on a car that does the same thing and you can mod to look crazy.

BMW is getting away with murder with that price and yall know it. Im a BMW and Benz man myself but lets be serious here

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://www.youtube.com/v/zPSxdQqu_PM&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/zPSxdQqu_PM&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/zPSxdQqu_PM&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/zPSxdQqu_PM&hl=en_US&fs=1&

NT is full of it....you telling me you're gonna spend 30k MORE to get da M3 after u sat in this for 10 mins? pssh
grin.gif
laugh.gif
..meanwhile you NEVER see M anything on da streets

everyone's always pushing leased 325's.....

for what da M3 is going for you can get da brand new 2011 GT and a used SRT8 ANYTHING.
Don't forget about the people with families. They can get the Mustang + a nice SUV or Minivan for the fam.

But a GT Stang and a SRT8
pimp.gif
. Also, you can save a few extra K and get both brand new
laugh.gif
. OR you can just us the money that's there and buy a brand new GT and RT. Win win.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

people rarely cross shop between these two brands/cars. but...

would you rather have an average looking girl (mustang) who gives great sex

or

an above average looking girl (m3) who gives great sex?

That's all subjective whether you like it or not, some people will like how the mustang looks over the m3 and vice versa.

i realize it's subjective (like most threads, opinions, etc.). but in your prior post YOU said it's "not all that hot".  how is that different from me saying it's average looking? 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

m3 = instant class

mustang = ugly , cheap americans gas drinker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did you forget about "classic" american cars buddy? theres mustangs from the 60's that go for than 150k. NO ONE is going to remember an m3. i see early 90 mustangs that go more than 2005 m3s. typical euro jocker.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Again. Only old ignorant patriotic American would drop 150k for a 1960s Mustang trying to relive their Woodstock day
laugh.gif
. Everyone know deep down the Mustang is a piece of junk metal
laugh.gif
. Any young modern car buyers would go for the M3. Come on man it's a BMW . BMW = status and $$$. You like the classic American look, hey go for it old man but you know American cars are crap.
laugh.gif

Euro > American any days it's not even fair for GM
laugh.gif

Dudes just talking out the %%## now.........

'Come on man it's a BMW' 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

m3 = instant class

mustang = ugly , cheap americans gas drinker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did you forget about "classic" american cars buddy? theres mustangs from the 60's that go for than 150k. NO ONE is going to remember an m3. i see early 90 mustangs that go more than 2005 m3s. typical euro jocker.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Again. Only old ignorant patriotic American would drop 150k for a 1960s Mustang trying to relive their Woodstock day
laugh.gif
. Everyone know deep down the Mustang is a piece of junk metal
laugh.gif
. Any young modern car buyers would go for the M3. Come on man it's a BMW . BMW = status and $$$. You like the classic American look, hey go for it old man but you know American cars are crap.
laugh.gif

Euro > American any days it's not even fair for GM
laugh.gif

Dudes just talking out the %%## now.........

'Come on man it's a BMW' 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
real talk.. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Isnt a BMW a poor mans Mercedes

BMW is a drivers car. you buy a Mercedes when you want to be DRIVEN, you buy a BMW when you want to DRIVE
That makes no sense, I guess you never driven a mercedes and your a bmw guy.

Back
Top Bottom