Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

You can use that money you save on a few mods and thennnnn
eek.gif
laugh.gif

the mustangs stats are wrong

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Isnt a BMW a poor mans Mercedes

BMW is a drivers car. you buy a Mercedes when you want to be DRIVEN, you buy a BMW when you want to DRIVE
laugh.gif

no one gettin driven around in a C63 amg

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Isnt a BMW a poor mans Mercedes

BMW is a drivers car. you buy a Mercedes when you want to be DRIVEN, you buy a BMW when you want to DRIVE
laugh.gif

no one gettin driven around in a C63 amg
or an SLR or many other models

This is all based on preference but what the hell is Ninjahood talkin' about?? You don't see M3's or any M-cars anywhere? I see em all the time in L.A.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

m3 = instant class

mustang = ugly , cheap americans gas drinker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did you forget about "classic" american cars buddy? theres mustangs from the 60's that go for than 150k. NO ONE is going to remember an m3. i see early 90 mustangs that go more than 2005 m3s. typical euro jocker.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Again. Only old ignorant patriotic American would drop 150k for a 1960s Mustang trying to relive their Woodstock day
laugh.gif
. Everyone know deep down the Mustang is a piece of junk metal
laugh.gif
. Any young modern car buyers would go for the M3. Come on man it's a BMW . BMW = status and $$$. You like the classic American look, hey go for it old man but you know American cars are crap.
laugh.gif

Euro > American any days it's not even fair for GM
laugh.gif

Dudes just talking out the %%## now.........

'Come on man it's a BMW' 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Same thing i thought after reading kenji's post. This dude is clearly biased and has some deep hate towards American cars when really everything he said is the exact opposite. Ford ranked higher in consumer reports for reliability then BMW did for 2009. I would qualify as a young modern car buyer but i would cop the Stang over the M3 any day. No way in hell would i drop an extra $30k for a "better" interior. "Come on man it's a BMW"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
, who gives a @@*%, i could give a $+%! what others think about me with status. Who goes around judging someone and giving the smh for driving a new 2011 Mustang GT. Come back with a better argument please when you actually have some fact towards your argument instead of your biased point of view and hatred towards what your arguing about.

I find it ironic that on a message board where a lot of y'all buy overpriced and expensive Jordan's and Nike's you all are trying to argue that the Mustang is just better because they have the same performance and it costs less.

Meanwhile you all are dropping 200+ on pairs of shoes that don't perform that much better than some 40$ ones from payless.

Everything isn't that black and white. It's not all about money. A BMW is more prestigious than a Ford plain and simple and it has nothing to do with performance or luxury. It's the name....

Question....if they were the same price and had the exact same performance......which one would 99% of you chose? The M3 easily. And why???? Because it's a BMW M3 that's way.

M3 > Mustang GT. I'm willing to bet most of you can't even afford the GT much less the M3. And someone who could afford an M3 wouldn't choose the GT instead just because it's a better value. It's a freaking M3. Which a lot of people consider one of the best all-around cars in the world for its price.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I find it ironic that on a message board where a lot of y'all buy overpriced and expensive Jordan's and Nike's you all are trying to argue that the Mustang is just better because they have the same performance and it costs less.

Meanwhile you all are dropping 200+ on pairs of shoes that don't perform that much better than some 40$ ones from payless.

Everything isn't that black and white. It's not all about money. A BMW is more prestigious than a Ford plain and simple and it has nothing to do with performance or luxury. It's the name....

Question....if they were the same price and had the exact same performance......which one would 99% of you chose? The M3 easily. And why???? Because it's a BMW M3 that's way.

M3 > Mustang GT. I'm willing to bet most of you can't even afford the GT much less the M3. And someone who could afford an M3 wouldn't choose the GT instead just because it's a better value. It's a freaking M3. Which a lot of people consider one of the best all-around cars in the world for its price.
Don't assume. You know what they say about people who assume.
grin.gif
The M3 is cool, but me, I'd take the Mustang because I think it looks better and I in recent memory, Ford has been doing pretty good concerning reliability.

Since we are talking stupid what if the mustang could fly and ahd a jet engine in it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ people calling BMW's reliable. 
laugh.gif

They are very nice looking cars.  Aesthetically I love them, but after 60k miles they are a crap shoot.  On top of that they are very expensive to fix.  Parts are expensive and the you usually have to take them to a shop that specializes in BMW's or a dealer, which means more $$$.

Since we are talking stupid what if the mustang could fly and ahd a jet engine in it?

Talking stupid? How?

For someone who money is no object to which car do you think they'd choose? Answer me that.

Talking stupid? How?

For someone who money is no object to which car do you think they'd choose? Answer me that.
Bringing up the old what if the M3 was 30K less. C'mon lets talk real not what ifs.

If money was no object they wouldnt buy either and would get a Mercedes, Aston Martin, ect.

m3 = instant class

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did you forget about "classic" american cars buddy? theres mustangs from the 60's that go for than 150k. NO ONE is going to remember an m3. i see early 90 mustangs that go more than 2005 m3s. typical euro jocker.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Again. Only old ignorant patriotic American would drop 150k for a 1960s Mustang trying to relive their Woodstock day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Any young modern car buyers would go for the M3. Come on man it's a BMW . BMW = status and $$$. You like the classic American look, hey go for it old man but you know American cars are crap.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Again. Im not discrediting BMW in anyway. Hell, im saving up for a 335i. But in terms of power, and in this case, i would go for the mustang. This thread wasnt started based on luxury and looks. It was started to compare how overpriced BMW is the same as an "american junk"in terms of raw power. Btw, those piece of junk mustangs were running mid to low 12s on a N/A engine, quite impressive for 1960

m3 = instant class

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Again. Im not discrediting BMW in anyway. Hell, im saving up for a 335i. But in terms of power, and in this case, i would go for the mustang. This thread wasnt started based on luxury and looks. It was started to compare how overpriced BMW is the same as an "american junk"in terms of raw power. Btw, those piece of junk mustangs were running mid to low 12s on a N/A engine, quite impressive for 1960

edit:double post

Talking stupid? How?

Uhhhh, whichever one they liked more.

Talking stupid? How?

grin.gif
 i chose a Lex over a BMW.. same price, same options.. but what you like, not what will make you more appealing to the masses. @!+ is wrong with kids nowadays. 

Talking stupid? How?

Bringing up the old what if the M3 was 30K less. C'mon lets talk real not what ifs.

If money was no object they wouldnt buy either and would get a Mercedes, Aston Martin, ect.

Actually, if money were no object, I know plenty of people who would still buy an M3 or a different BMW.
Even for a $70k car, I know plenty of people who would get the M3 over the ISF, C63, S5, etc...

If you really do compare the M3 to its actual competitors in its class, 9 out of 10 times it will be ranked 1st. 

Before anyone says it I know the S5 is not M3s competitor but the RS4 isn't out yet, of if it ever coming out.

Talking stupid? How?

It's not a what if....you're avoiding the question. Take some random Billionaire who can have the choice of the GT or the M3 and they perform the same....which is he gonna pick? The M3. Don't play dumb and try to change the subject now. We're talking about these specific two cars.

The fact that it's a BMW M3 makes it more desirable than the GT even at 30k more. End of story.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is really comparing thousands of dollars to hundreds. lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo dont compare sneakers to a car please dont. my lord.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that was the worst comparison.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://www.youtube.com/v/zPSxdQqu_PM&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/zPSxdQqu_PM&hl=en_US&fs=1&

NT is full of it....you telling me you're gonna spend 30k MORE to get da M3 after u sat in this for 10 mins? pssh
grin.gif
laugh.gif
..meanwhile you NEVER see M anything on da streets

everyone's always pushing leased 325's.....

for what da M3 is going for you can get da brand new 2011 GT and a used SRT8 ANYTHING.
M3 are like Civics out here in LA, they are everywhere. NY takes another L.

Back
Top Bottom