Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
I get Reggie Nelson getting majority playing time...he’s the most familiar with the Guenther system.

But idk why you wouldn’t give any PT to Joseph.

Jon already said Karl will play more now. Key and and Hall yesterday showed their 1st game jitters both hesitated when they should have committed.

Besides Carr being shut off, I am disappointed Guenther didn't help out the dline by blitzing. I can say he blitz 5 or less times whole game. A dline stunt isn't a blitz smh!

The defense is gonna be fine. First game new scheme, a lot of new faces. I think we all over reacted me included. This team will be fine. I really believe if Derek gets it together we will be in the hunt for the wild card

The defense is gonna be fine. First game new scheme, a lot of new faces. I think we all over reacted me included. This team will be fine. I really believe if Derek gets it together we will be in the hunt for the wild card

Agreed, kind of. I’m not worried about the defense all that much. It’s DC that I’m concerned about. Dude is making 2016 look like a fluke.

I haven't given any of my money to the team in a while. So I'm still in it to win it. LOL.

Put up 35 on Denver. Let's go.

All is quiet. Everyone seems healthy. Get a W in Denver. DC find your courage.

giphy.gif

All is quiet. Everyone seems healthy. Get a W in Denver. DC find your courage.

giphy.gif

I think we all shell shocked that we returned to the distinction raiders known for. I hope I’m wrong but this gruden thing doesn’t look good. Fanboy mark deserves it though. I hope he goes bankrupt from this

It’s been one game...

The warriors ownership is the model example of how to win. Warriors once the most irrelevant team to the best. Look at who runs the raiders and how they make decisions and do business. Al got a pass from me since he earned that right to run the team in old age. He made this franchise. Mark should have been the last person to get this team though. He’s the worst thing that could have happened. He’s going to kill everything this team was known for. Just wait until it’s like the chargers stadium in Vegas.

I’m all about the **** Mark Davis
The warriors ownership is the model example of how to win. Warriors once the most irrelevant team to the best. Look at who runs the raiders and how they make decisions and do business. Al got a pass from me since he earned that right to run the team in old age. He made this franchise. Mark should have been the last person to get this team though. He’s the worst thing that could have happened. He’s going to kill everything this team was known for. Just wait until it’s like the chargers stadium in Vegas.
im all about the **** Mark Davis motto

I’m all about the **** Mark Davis

im all about the **** Mark Davis motto

Same. I’m pissed he’s moving the team first and foremost but beyond that his decisions all suck. Dude has no football experience and is now trying to make decisions. He should never let Mack get traded and has created a mess with Reggie and gruden. All the games he gives away never helps either.

I think you guys are making it deeper than it needs to be. Pause. Regardless of how bad of an owner we have, I take it season by season. If we have a winning season, everything will be cool for a while. IIRC there was far less complaining in 2016. Winning solves everything. We just need to win one week at a time and have our $125 mil QB play like one. Mack doesn’t throw the ball btw.

Back
Top Bottom