The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissioner Goodell is washed. He's been half asleep the entire third round. :lol:

giphy.gif

The Vikings and Ravens been making the draft look like child’s play.

Last edited:
Minnesota has 13 picks tomorrow

Rounds 4-7

... only Spielman can get us out of this now. :lol:, and what is this?

Minnesota has 13 picks tomorrow

Rounds 4-7

... only Spielman can get us out of this now. :lol:, and what is this?

Stack up this Oline now with some of those 13 picks and go full on depth. Let them compete and see what we have. I don't think they keep all 13, but the more prospects at this point, the better. Some will hit. That's not counting the picks these last 2 nights. 3 of 4, if not all 4 probably start more than a few times next season. Great draft thus far, in my opinion. Another pass rusher is lacking though. Robinson from Syracuse might be in consideration.

Williams really bout to be a niner by afternoon..this dont make any sense... Synder hates the shannahans

fo real though..didnt realize how ****** up EDP was at the end of the video..someone gonna check mans to see if he is good??

he's more educated bout the game than a lot of fans these days.. so yeah I give attention to him. Dude has a big heart too, but I could see how he's a polarizing figure in philly sports lore.

Lafleur really has his finger prints on these picks. But you can tell he’s going all in on his run first, play action ala the 49ers

he's more educated bout the game than a lot of fans these days.. so yeah I give attention to him. Dude has a big heart too, but I could see how he's a polarizing figure in philly sports lore.

You should give your fellow Americans more credit..

but then again some folks still support trump even after he advised them to take a shot of bleach

I really like what we did Day 2. DE and G (positions of need) who had a record of solid play against top competition. Especially taking a G who was actually productive rather than random athletic freaks, which was our M.O. in past years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom