The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't understand the Hurts pick...

you and I both..

Alshon and desean have injury histories and probably are only on the team for another year max, if not before then (if by some miracle they find a trade partner.. plus who knows when alshon will be healthy again since he still has a foot thing)

- yes we drafted a WR but still could have drafted say Denzel mims to play the X WR spot (then reagor takes over the z role)

orrrrrrr could have drafted a CB like Fulton since slay is only 1 outside CB and NRC is a nickel guy.. still need to figure out who the other outside CB is

orrrrrrrrrr could have drafted willie gay jr

Basically anyone from this group but the RB

2A027F3D-9E4B-495D-9255-1EFD74E116F7.png

That Rams game where Wentz tore his ACL really was the turning point for him

ACL, MCL and PCL

usuually takes a year and a half or more to bounce back

he was playing the next season less than a calendar year after

With everything we had going on last season at WR and injuries just on offense he was: 9th in yards and 5th in tds.. and only threw 7 ints and had 64% completion percentage

Yea they had to put in a 50 year old Mccown off the street when yo got hurt, they ain’t trying do that again

because the backup got hurt in preseason, who is still on the roster.. for cheap

there are also other veteran QB free agents that are available

No way you can justify that pick even if Wentz cant hold up. Theres other quality backups out there.

Then on top of that Hurts isnt even all that :lol:

It's clear they want play packages for Hurts to take some blows away from Wentz.

except hurts is a russ/dak type of runner at the QB spot..

Them making comparisons to Lamar or taysom hill is insulting

I guess you could make a Michael Robinson type of comparison

All I’m hoping for today: Donovan peoples-jones, amik Robertson or Kenny Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom