The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear they want play packages for Hurts to take some blows away from Wentz.
Bingo. This is what I’m thinking. No more QB sneaks on 4th and 1 for Wentz. Misdirection to confuse the defense on run vs pass plays. Essentially relief for Wentz (trying to look on the bright side here). I like it. Just not at 53 with an absolute stud like Fulton on the board who is arguably a top 3 corner in this draft

fuk.gif

cam or jameis.. I’d take either of hurts

if eagles claim to be developers, go develop Jameis who has significantly more talent
They both probly looking for a place to compete for the job, doubt they wanna go in locked into a backup role until the very last min of this offseason...Philly probly ain’t wanna wait and see now they got a young cat on the roster for a couple years...I wouldn’t have made the pick in the 2nd round but if any team knows the value of a backup QB its the Eagles

Bingo. This is what I’m thinking. No more QB sneaks on 4th and 1 for Wentz. Misdirection to confuse the defense on run vs pass plays. Essentially relief for Wentz (trying to look on the bright side here). I like it. Just not at 53 with an absolute stud like Fulton on the board who is arguably a top 3 corner in this draft

especially when we’re trying move sul, our other cbs are short and who knows on sid

and now the best cb available at least to me, is also short

They both probly looking for a place to compete for the job, doubt they wanna go in locked into a backup role until the very last min of this offseason...Philly probly ain’t wanna wait and see now they got a young cat on the roster for a couple years...I wouldn’t have made the pick in the 2nd round but if any team knows the value of a backup QB its the Eagles

Same applies to our WRs, LBs and dbs, thou

which is my biggest problem

fulton, mims and gay address huge needs and problems we’ve had

If Wentz goes down for a few games and Hurts comes in and balls, Eagles might be able to get a 1st for him. Drafting is a crap shoot anyways. They could have easily drafted a diff dude in the 2nd who turns out to be a wasted pick.

Eagles win a SB with a backup QB and all of a sudden they’re a quarterback factory
They kind of are though. They’ve always had serviceable backups. Literally changed Mike Vick etc. Eagles have never really had real qb issues in recent years like other teams. They’re always straight when it comes to qbs.

Eagles win a SB with a backup QB and all of a sudden they’re a quarterback factory

meanwhile, alshon actually played the whole season and had a deep threat that played all year

maybe having an X and Z wr is kinda important too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom