The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trev is ours based on, losing the guys we lost, and drafting the guys who we've draft :lol:
Word :lol: :smh:

The fact that there hasn't been ANYTHING in terms of work done on the offensive side makes me think he's gonna roll with Stid this year and stock up on all the future assets he can get to make up as attractive a package as possible to move up next year.

Not really seeing much of any signs or plans pointing towards BB expecting to be challenging this season. Of course that could change if he brings a a veteran at QB/makes some moves down the road but right now it's looking like a transition year building towards the future than any 'win now' type plan which is definitely a change of pace :lol:

The fact that there hasn't been ANYTHING in terms of work done on the offensive side makes me think he's gonna roll with Stid this year and stock up on all the future assets he can get to make up as attractive a package as possible to move up next year.

Not really seeing much signs or plans pointing towards BB expecting to be challenging this season. Of course that can change if he brings a a veteran at QB but right now looking like a transition year building towards the future than any 'win now' type plan which is definitely a change of pace :lol:
It’s clear Bill is trying to win with defense, so don’t think he trippin on the QB that much ...y’all probly be 2nd in rushing attempts behind the Ravens :lol:

Not really seeing much of any signs or plans pointing towards BB expecting to be challenging this season. Of course that could change if he brings a a veteran at QB/makes some moves down the road but right now it's looking like a transition year building towards the future than any 'win now' type plan which is definitely a change of pace :lol:

he absolutely should see what Stidham can do but i was reading Hoyer is QB1 until Stidham steals the job :lol:

everyone in the AFCE making week 1 contributor picks while we really haven't done that outside of Devin. maybe Dugger on returns. going to be a fun year :lol:

It’s clear Bill is trying to win with defense, so don’t think he trippin on the QB that much ...y’all probly be 2nd in rushing attempts behind the Ravens :lol:

Need to shore that run blocking up if that's the case causes dudes were dropping like flies last year :lol: :smh:

He's definitely been trying to offset the losses on defense so far this draft but I can't see him realistically having high expectations this season with the personnel on offense right now unless he's really that high on Stid man

Need to shore that run blocking up if that's the case causes dudes were dropping like flies last year :lol: :smh:

He's definitely been trying to offset the losses on defense so far this draft but I can't see him realistically having high expectations this season with the personnel on offense right now unless he's really that high on Stid man
Luckily run blocking doesn’t have to be too complicated, the coach should be able to figure that out...I see y’all round 9-7, if the defense still good don’t see a crazy fall off especially since I have no faith in any of the teams in that division really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom