The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

Hell yea i remember when these came out in 2000 or 2001, i had these and the spacejams, the breds came out in dec 01 i remember cause i had just graduated. All of em were $125.00

Last edited:
Hell yea i remember when these came out in 2000 or 2001, i had these and the spacejams, the breds came out in dec 01 i remember cause i had just graduated. All of em were $125.00
I was in college.  $125 might as well have been $1250 because i couldn't afford it lol.  now looking back that was a smoking deal.  wish i had extra cash back then

If they dont release next year by ASG or the summer or even confirmed by then I say WE RIOT.... lol 

Columbia's = Best in the World

Cm Punk = Columbia's  
roll.gif

Aquas are still my favorite shoe of all time tho

Last edited:
These are my grails, but honestly, if Nike can't do it right, I would rather them just not come out.

im afraid of this release when it happens, XIs always bring out the idiots regardless of how many pairs are made.

As much as I would like these to be retro'd again, I can't accept them looking anything like the newer version of the xi's. They need to have the jumpman facing the correct way, real feeling leather- not the crap that's been used on the '09 space jams, '11 Concords and '12 black red versions, and the blue tint soles of the og's. I hold out hope that jb will properly do this retro, but feel it will be more like the anniversary xi's. Just got to hope my '01 retro versions hold up until they do these shoes correctly.

I was really hoping these would drop and be my summer shoes this year. How long must we wait? Need these!

As much as I would like these to be retro'd again, I can't accept them looking anything like the newer version of the xi's. They need to have the jumpman facing the correct way, real feeling leather- not the crap that's been used on the '09 space jams, '11 Concords and '12 black red versions, and the blue tint soles of the og's. I hold out hope that jb will properly do this retro, but feel it will be more like the anniversary xi's. Just got to hope my '01 retro versions hold up until they do these shoes correctly.
i can care less about the leather i like xis cuz they have the least amount of leather on the shoe. The mesh is what makes the shoe to me and the PT but i agree with the jumpman direction. 

My thirst for these is at an all time high. I just KNEW these would be 2013's XI release.

If Colombias were to release tomorrow for five hundred dollars... how many of you guys would cop? And I mean cop as in to NOT make money off of it. Can't resell in any way, only ppl tryna rock at that price. I know I wouldn't lol

Back
Top Bottom