The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Go on...

While I'm here, OP spoilers are out...
1. drop that spoiler for me.
oden story animated is beautiful truly beautiful. I was already a WB stan but man lovin young newgate.
the annoyed look for this arc cracks me up everytime.

MHA Deku is obviously going to get all the quirks be dumb powerful. but All for one will still over power him. the UA class will come in someone may get defeated. power of friendship. . A41 gets taken out of Shikgarki, Shikgarki has a huge Obito moment.. power of friendship again willing to go to jail for his crimes. blah blah etc etc

1. drop that spoiler for me.
oden story animated is beautiful truly beautiful. I was already a WB stan but man lovin young newgate.
the annoyed look for this arc cracks me up everytime.

MHA Deku is obviously going to get all the quirks be dumb powerful. but All for one will still over power him. the UA class will come in someone may get defeated. power of friendship. . A41 gets taken out of Shikgarki, Shikgarki has a huge Obito moment.. power of friendship again willing to go to jail for his crimes. blah blah etc etc

WEDNESDAY is here, so that means new chapter of Solo Leveling. Forreal I look forward to that more than One Piece. One Piece just been a part of my week it's like oh yeah need to check in on that. However the recent chapters been on point.

I hate HxH lol. None of it is that special to me. It has it's place as pioneering certain things, but thats it imo.
I'm with you. It was cool but no where near my personal top 10. maybe it was just the anime and i need to read the manga, but ima be pissed starting the manga then have to abruptly stop after the stuff I already know.

Just come back and watch it again, reminds me of the number of times I watched Bleach and Naruto during the Chuunin exam and SS arc.
I wonder if the SS arc will give me the same nostalgic feels.

Chuunin exams, early DBZ, several OP arc, etc. always do.

I hate HxH lol. None of it is that special to me. It has it's place as pioneering certain things, but thats it imo.
Should've read the manga.

Most of this stuff yall talking about i read the manga way before the anime. Usually better.

WEDNESDAY is here, so that means new chapter of Solo Leveling. Forreal I look forward to that more than One Piece. One Piece just been a part of my week it's like oh yeah need to check in on that. However the recent chapters been on point.
Man I been purposely taking breaks off Solo Leveling, God of HS, Onepunch-Man, and Tower of God.

Now I got 20 chaps straight of Solo Leveling to read 🔥 I only just got back in to reading One Piece weekly.

Gaara let Rock Lee catch them sand hands in the chunin exams. Sasuke a ho
Gaara had no answer for that speed though.

Hate damn, I wouldn't say anything about it is special. However keep in mind the year it came out, don't think it is fair to stack it against current anime. 1998 is a long time ago and tons of better anime has come along.

Man if anything H×H was ahead of its time. A lot of stuff about it laid the blueprint for a lot of anime yall love.

That whole Hunter exam arc just sucks you in. As far as I can tell Tower of God took that and repeated it for almost every floor in the tower. Only thing is H×H then went on to be able to tackle several genres. Outside of the world building and character work Yorknew City arc is like a damn gambling manga. Then Greed island is a video game RPG.

H×H just has the amazing balance of action and strategy/intelligence to it that a lot of anime lack.

Back
Top Bottom