Or just have them immediately meet Kite and he trains them
Even another hiatus would've been better

Greed Island is like if the Davy Back Fight was an entire fleshed out arc
Waste of time filler masquerading as canon plot driver
Should've just been a short training arc with Biscuit
Or just have them immediately meet Kite and he trains them
Even another hiatus would've been better
It was adventure.

To me it was just part showcasing how varied a Hunter's career path can be as far as what they choose to specialize in.

You can make a whole career out of just playing there.

Definitely wouldn't call it an extended Davy Back Fight arc :lol:

Hiatus joke aint even funny especially with where we are now.
greed island was alright. Not gonna lie the cards were confusing. Had me ****ed up tryna figure out who needed what and what did what. HxH still goat tho
**** reminded me of Death Note the way Light was trying to out think L :lol:

Last edited:
I just been watching. Some joints I'm trying to stick with the anime and not getting sucked in to the manga.

My list crazy long of what I'm currently reading. I'll wait for the new seasons of Demon Slayer, Dr. Stone, JJK, and Mob Psycho.

Last edited:
Gonna read JJK after season 1 is done.

The anime is flamezzzzz! Watched Itchadori & Nanami vs Mahito :pimp:

BRUHHHHHHHH when Mahito used his Domain Expansion :pimp::pimp::pimp: **** was DOPE AF!!

There's always Enel rumors :lol: I see more now even for this arc.

How Kaido is going to destroy the moon and Enel is going to come down and attack/kill him.

And of course Enel joins the strawhats for w/e reason cuz he changed up on the moon or some **** :lol: Instead of just becoming a yonkou himself. Then that'll fulfill some rumor or something Oda said about a former villain being an ally to the crew.

Love Enel but I'd prefer Crocodile.

greed island was alright. Not gonna lie the cards were confusing. Had me ****ed up tryna figure out who needed what and what did what. HxH still goat tho
Greed island suffered from having no real antagonist. Hunter x hunter thrives when the antagonists are fleshed out and interesting. Whether it be hisoka, Illumi, phantom troupe or the chimera ants. Greed island was just less exciting Yu gi oh.

Leaked One piece Netflix cast

Luffy - Max Charles (17) - Lion Guard, Strain & Harvey Beaks
https://www.instagram.com/maxcharles1/

Zoro - Mackenyu (24) - Rurouni Kenshin: Final Chapter, Jojo Unbreakable Diamond Part 1 & Chihayafuru flims
https://www.instagram.com/mackenyu.1116/

Nami - Taylor Richardson (19) - Rise, Slender Man & All Together Now
https://www.instagram.com/misstaylorrichardson/

Usopp - Marcus Scribner (21) - Black-ish, Grow-ish & She-Ra
https://www.instagram.com/marcusscribner/

Sanji - Alex Lange (20) - Red Ruby, The Unsettling & Code Black
https://www.instagram.com/alexlange/

Why?

Why are they making a live action western One Piece anything?

Why?

This is what happens when something becomes too damn popular :smh:

And of course they just making the cast as white as they can.

Haven't they learned from Dragonball Evolution?

Why?

This post was going to be about the MHA chap but this news is just depressing.

Why?

Why are they making a live action western One Piece anything?

Why?

This is what happens when something becomes too damn popular :smh:

And of course they just making the cast as white as they can.

Haven't they learned from Dragonball Evolution?

Why?

This post was going to be about the MHA chap but this news is just depressing.
I mean neither dragonball nor one piece is specifically Asian only casts and even Oda described the cast as being non white. I do agree that some stuff shouldn’t be white washed but FMA, attack on titan and one piece are some of the few that actual don’t have specific Japanese only characters

I mean neither dragonball nor one piece is specifically Asian only casts and even Oda described the cast as being non white. I do agree that some stuff shouldn’t be white washed but FMA, attack on titan and one piece are some of the few that actual don’t have specific Japanese only characters
Oda's actually listed the real world nationality of each strawhat. The only white characters would be Sanji, Robin, and Franky (not counting Brook for obvious reasons) with Franky being the only American. So you'd think that would be something to go by. Plus I'm not even advocating the entire cast be Asian.

This is just whitewashed via the eye test. Oda says the cast is nonwhite for the most part and not all Asian but looking at the anime you can see how Hollywood execs would just assume so.

FMA and AoT are completely different because they specifically take on and adapt a western and European aesthetic. One is clearly set in some place similar to Europe and the other has clear German influences. There are plenty other manga with diverse casts that aren't set in Asia.

One Piece though goes out of the way to have references to the real world, the entire role. The One Piece color books, Green and Blue specifically have all of the real world places and ppl and things Odd bases things off of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom