The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

DAT AVY
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
My pride and joy lol someone on here was kind enough to find the full vid for me. Just tell me if you want me to pm you it.
nerd.gif

where ya'll read the new naruto chap at? its not up on ms or mh yet

Free! ep. 4
Man, this show is getting more uncomfortable to watch than Watamote. :lol:
I don't want to see men try on swimsuits and point at their crotches ever again. :lol:

I didn't know the Naruto anime was back on track. They just summoned Madara. :pimp:
Man, watching Madara put in work really puts his power into perspective. That double meteor Jutsu.... :smh:

Last edited:
Haven't watched the Shippuden anime since the first season. Looks like it's a perfect time to jump back in the fray.

Lmao at the ninjas losing hope once madara went on a rampage... And I been waitin to see that meteor jutsu now all is left is perfect susanoo

Last edited:
Hajime No Ippo

tsh:GREAT action, great main character, struggle to be the best, awesome minor characters, hilarious humor, boxing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481256/

Never watched the anime but have read all 1000+ chapters. That youtube clip looked awesome though. Time to go watch a couple fights
happy.gif

Haven't watched the Shippuden anime since the first season. Looks like it's a perfect time to jump back in the fray.
Me too. I stopped watching anime religiously because of all the filler episodes. Now I just read the manga for everything and if there's a fight I want to see I just watch those specific episodes.

i thought i was the only one that was a huge fan of this manga

HSDK is one of the better mangas cuz all these styles are real fighting styles, always great action and sort of funny
Kenichi's pops is hilarious. I feel like there's getting to be too much fan service tho. If they're not real I don't care that much to see that stuff multiple times per chapter. Stick to story
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom