The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I just read that interview. Dope to even think about two geniuses in the world of manga being together and just chopping it up like that :pimp:

Teamfourstar strikes again :wow: :rofl: :pimp:

I haven't even started AOT yet (I need to though, you guys make it sound so good), but I know that just from the first 3 minutes of that, TFS will destroy any seriousness there is to the series for me if I watch theirs first :smh: :lol:

It'd be cool if the samurai Kinemon is looking for on Dressrosa, Kanjuro has a character design similar to Kenshin, since Oda worked on Ruroni Kenshin. I recently read Monsters! his short that has Ryuuma in it. It was pretty interesting seeing what Ryuuma was like alive. It's only 42 pages.

A special episode of Suisei no Gargantia came out today. It's a prequel that shows what the captain did when he first arrived on earth. It's pretty good. :pimp:
Man was that dude messed up in the head.

Last edited:
I feel like in a fair fight Akainu would have to catch Garp off guard to be able to deal with him. He relies way too much on his devil fruit and Garp's mastery of Haki is too real. Akainu walks around like he's invincible even though we've already seen throughout the series that no one is.

I actually like his powers though, even if I do think that he's a dbag :lol:
He may rely on his devil fruit for attacking, but like the rest of the high level characters in the New World his Haki is well developed as well. This is seen many times during the War of the Best.

:nerd:

I think one of the best underated fights were zoro vs edit. I meant #4. was that sword dude?

that davey jones arc was funny. afro luffy ftw

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] [COLOR=#red]Episode 7[/COLOR]

Well, another great episode, not much to say about it, love the series so far.

Anyone else notice this?

[COLOR=#red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] [COLOR=#red]Episode 7[/COLOR]

Well, another great episode, not much to say about it, love the series so far.

Anyone else notice this?

He came to mind when I saw that outfit, but I swear there is someone else that it was modeled after... :nerd:

Kill La Kill just doesn't miss man. Might indeed be my favorite episode so far, great message.

Last edited:
He came to mind when I saw that outfit, but I swear there is someone else that it was modeled after... :nerd:
I can't thimk of the name. but maybe the girl who fights with the anchor on the.....guilty gear or blaz blue series????

Kill La Kill just doesn't miss man. Might indeed be my favorite episode so far, great message.
Gotta agree. I've been watching it with my friends so far and wasn't really into it, but this was the first episode I really liked.

I can't thimk of the name. but maybe the girl who fights with the anchor on the.....guilty gear or blaz blue series????
May from guilty gear?

Maybe. For some reason I keep going back to fist of the north star in my head.

most of the one piece manga isn't seeing shanks with da hands. and this dude got ONE ARM. and sails around in broke *** birkenstocks n ****. blackbeard the only one who tried to spit that disrespect.

blackbeard pirates vs mugiwaras tho :wow:. Shiryu of the Rain vs Zoro :x my body is ready :pimp:

Last edited:
Bruh don't play :smh:

Zoro fights are always the best :x :pimp:

edit: HOLD UP HOLD MY PHONE!

OP been going since 1999? :x y'all telling me I been missing out for over 10 years :smh:

Last edited:
Bruh don't play :smh:

Zoro fights are always the best :x :pimp:

OP been going since 1999? :x y'all telling me I been missing out for over 10 years :smh:
not if you started with the fox kids like a lot of us dId....

You should be glad :lol:

Just think of how long ago you would have been stuck in the struggle of the weekly wait if you didn't have 10 years' worth of episodes as a nice padded backlog.

Last edited:
Tried being the key word in regards to Blackbeard. Shanks showed up at Marineford though and offered to let him try again and he wasn't ready for it! AFTER Shanks had lost an arm! Come on son, BB was rampaging before Shanks showed up, but after he was ready to get the hell out of there. 

It was already confirmed Shanks didn't lose ANY strenght after he lost his arm. Plus he's got Conquer's Haki strong enough to damage physical objects. Blackbeard wouldn't even let his crew fight Ace, he surely isn't about to let them fight Shanks and his darkness fruit is useless against Shanks cause he has no devil fruit to nullify. Blackbeard was overconfident cause he got the gura gura, but he knew better than to try to fight Shanks, Garp, Sengoku, and and the 3 admirals. 

I like the theory that Shiryu of the Rain is going to get Jozu's diamond devil fruit so when Zoro fights him, to win he'll have to cut through diamond. For now I just wanna see the Strawhats go all out. The time-skip was a while ago and they got at least 10x stronger and still haven't even been tested yet.

OP's been going on for 15 years and there's 10 to 12 years left. Any of you watch the movies? I've only seen Strong World and Film Z since Oda worked on those 2. 

I saw strong world and z as well. Strong world was meh. Don't even think I finished but z was really good

The best thing about Strong World was getting more info about the pirates from Roger's era. I heard he re-wrote the script because the first script he wrote for it didn't sit right with him, but he said he basically was just trying to do things with that movie that he can't do in the manga. I liked Z, the animation was really good. I hope the animation quality of the anime steps up for the Dressrosa arc, since there's going to be so many fights.

Back
Top Bottom