The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

so i JUST finished reading Air Gear...
i couldn't believe it but it even got MORE confusing at the end... i mean Ikki creating black holes with his hand?! :smh:
and they straight up went super sayin with Sora at the end there... changing his hair color and giving him more muscles
one thing IMHO about this manga that i'll miss is the attention to detail when he created those creatures... the writers really have crazy imaginations
the clothes that the women wore :wow: :evil:
wished they showed how Ringo and Ikki ended up like 5 years later or something like that - showing us the next generation of A-T'ers
i will miss this manga soo much |I
also let's not forget how ppl just started flying out of the blue :rofl:

Thats OH GReat for you... they did that with Tenjou. 1st half made sense 2nd half, (after anime stuff) i was reading chapters 2 or 3 times...

Ok im confused with Naruto When was Kagami introduced??

and no way its the 2nd hokage 1. hes sealed 2. he was senju clan hated uchicha just as much

Kagami was first introduced, I believe, in a flashback Danzo had while fighting Sasuke where the second chose the 3rd as his successor.

On the matter of Tobi's identity, as some of you have pointed out, and the more I think about, the more compelling the evidence becomes that it is no other than Kagami.

You should add to the list that the second was the guy behind them spying on the uchiha. He made them the "police" of Konoha. Even though we don't know how the 1st died, we know the seconds death is still up in the air. It was never proven that he died, only assumed. Also kagami was involved with the second. He is the only KNOWN uchiha who was around enough to have known Madara, obito, kakashi, the second and first, and Minato. Dude obviously had some type of skill if he's doing missions with the 2nd, danzou, and 3rd hokage. Either him or setsuna uchiha. The guy who started the coup after Madara left. Smh I'm too into this ****. *goes outside *

2nd Hokage is dead and was sealed by the 5th hokage.

I would have been fine with tobi being madara...he had a background story/intentions. But I guess its still interesting to read..

my%20body%20is%20ready.jpg

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/07/31-1/naruto-to-reveal-villains-identity-this-month

Last edited:
Finally the Dragonslayer fight :pimp:. I can't wait for Natsu and Gajeel to unlock their powers although I wonder if they'd have to actually kill their dragons too. And I feel like the spelling of Gajeel's name changes every week.

Finally the Dragonslayer fight :pimp:. I can't wait for Natsu and Gajeel to unlock their powers although I wonder if they'd have to actually kill their dragons too. And I feel like the spelling of Gajeel's name changes every week.
oh man... what a good start! :wow:
this fight gonna be goooooood!

i wonder if the actual dragons are going to show up this time...

they should have shown a little bit more with their reunion....
it took them YEARS to get back together... :smh:
I know man. And now WE got to wait longer just to read about how long they waited. :lol: :smh:

On some totally unrelated news, [COLOR=#red]NO BIG 3 THIS WEEK[/COLOR]. :frown:

they should have shown a little bit more with their reunion....
it took them YEARS to get back together... :smh:
I know man. And now WE got to wait longer just to read about how long they waited. :lol: :smh:

On some totally unrelated news, [COLOR=#red]NO BIG 3 THIS WEEK[/COLOR]. :frown:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

and kishi just said dude gon be revealed this month mannn got me super hyped too

Last edited:
I've missed Clare, Claymore is a very good Manga btw for anyone not reading it yet

will we see this???

I welcome anyone as long as it's not Orbito. :lol:

I think im one of those people who wouldnt care if it was Obito as long as there was a hell of a good reason behind it. and some type of back story that will take us back to what happened after that lil kakashi war story.

I dont see why it would bother anyone for 1 of 2 reasons.
1. if its obitio there will have to be a good story behind but also it can kinda loop up the story easier... sort of like no side explanation of it being someone not even introduced. to who that person is, why he's doing it, how he got so powerful..

2. why the hell not it would just be easier to explain the mask maybe why he was sort of goofy. why he has the same jutsu as kakashi.
and it would just be another good person turned bad story

bros that has to be obito. It has to be. 

Anyway i just realized that naruto's light bulb mode is like DBZ's super saiyan mode. 

My theory Tobi is Madara

He just took Obito's body when he died and is now using it as his own hence the appearance, and the fact that his body was brought back by Kabuto

or its Shisui Uchiha

Definitely Obito's eye.

The Kannabi bridge was introduced in the Kakashi Gaiden along with title "the hero with the Sharingan."

Kakashi seems to have realized who Tobi is, so we can expect his identity to be revealed, perhaps, next week.

**crosses fingers**

Back
Top Bottom