**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

Does anybody know any good(legit) sellers or stores on ebay I'm looking to buy a gold franco for my piece?

Thanks in advance

send an e-mail to [email protected] . we have TONS of francos in stock...both white and yellow gold.

laugh.gif
thats what you get when you mess with them bustdowns OT-

sick.gif
@ AI

wheres all the new pix at...yall holding back
nerd.gif
i know ben, lax, icebox,jason etc got stuff in the works

29999879.jpg

In 8 years of listening to CMR and seeing their videos, ive never seen any of em with that chain.

AI and I think KG def. had/have platinum chains. Whos got the pics of KG from the Slam magazine? hes wearing like 5 chains.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sick.gif
@ AI

WOW..............
laugh.gif
was the wow for the ring or me...the
sick.gif
face was meant in the most positive way possible...the ring is crazy

Rjwco wrote:
wink.gif
know your holding out...send em via PM-

also get to work...fedex didnt deliver- hit the text/pm
nerd.gif

nah my man

WOW for was the ring

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

29999879.jpg

In 8 years of listening to CMR and seeing their videos, ive never seen any of em with that chain.

AI and I think KG def. had/have platinum chains. Whos got the pics of KG from the Slam magazine? hes wearing like 5 chains.
yea thats a bootleg piece, they never wore that chain.

any most if not all of iverson's stuff was platinum a long time ago but i dont know about these days.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

29999879.jpg

yea thats a bootleg piece, they never wore that chain.

any most if not all of iverson's stuff was platinum a long time ago but i dont know about these days.
unless you know who made it/wore it its hard to say...theres alot of cats affiliated or loosely affiliated that might have made a spinoff piece torep - dude Ceto and his whole crew in NO are affiliated and have all kinds of jewels...

First the blacked out hey-sus at the Giants/Cowboys game and now the double Roc Chains on 106. Lebron is rocking his jewels more often.
pimp.gif

New Piece: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League Logo September 16th, 2009, 11:16 am | By zahir | New Piece

If you're familiar with our work you know that this isn't the first Justice League piece we've done, and it's not our last. This one is for Kenny Barto, 1/3rd of the team. We have more coming for these guys, so be on the lookout.

justice-1.jpg

This one has light blue and white diamonds set in white gold. Very very nice, small, and detailed.

How is this piece worn? Both Pieces were pics without a chain....just curious.

laugh.gif

wheres all the new pix at...yall holding back
nerd.gif
i know ben, lax, icebox, jason etc got stuff in the works

Stay tuned...
Hopefully I'll have a new contribution tomorrow.

Here we go...
Now I'm patiently waiting on the FedEx man...

2m61wdf.jpg

2njljd0.jpg

2ez1soy.jpg

[NaS] "Your mother's the closest thing to God that you ever have, kid"

Back
Top Bottom