**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Guessing that's the GLC x 'Ye Angel remake?

Basically... I wanted to do something in memory of my mom who passed earlier this year from lung cancer.
Pops is up next.

Picked up something a little different than what this thread conveys

slide900.jpg

30 inches by Surface to Air. Thinking about getting the bottom part iced out just to give it a nice finishing touch.

Originally Posted by pdot

Basically... I wanted to do something in memory of my mom who passed earlier this year from lung cancer.
Pops is up next.

damn! RIP. That's too young. I don't know what I'd do without my mom.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by pdot

Pops is up next.

Yeah, being an orphan at 26 sucks but life goes on.

pdot wrote:

Pops is up next.

pdot I feel your pain......lost mines when i was 9 to breast cancer
frown.gif

you will love your piece!!!
thanks!!!

bigles you up next
glasses.gif

I'm feeling that piece something that means a lot and is simple sorry on your lost tho Dot..not to be all in ya mix how much did that run you

New Piece: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League Logo September 16th, 2009, 11:16 am | By zahir | New Piece

If you're familiar with our work you know that this isn't the first Justice League piece we've done, and it's not our last. This one is for Kenny Barto, 1/3rd of the team. We have more coming for these guys, so be on the lookout.

justice-1.jpg

This one has light blue and white diamonds set in white gold. Very very nice, small, and detailed.

How is this piece worn? Both Pieces were pics without a chain....just curious.

just about everything except for circle pieces and dog tags have hidden bails when we make them. we all feel like bails really take away from the profile ofthe piece...it's also another place where it can possibly break (typically the weakest point of any piece), and we'd rather put more gold and diamondsinto the piece itself instead of the bail.

our bails almost always have a channel running through the top, so it's not just a half circle for the chain to go through. it's a perk of havingeverything machine made.

Back
Top Bottom