**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even though A.I.'s joint looks crazy I'd still say Pharrell's joint > _____.

^ I was straight
roll.gif
when I saw that avianne video of the Lyfe Jenningsjesus. Dude was doing the shell spin and all.

stresseddesserts,
pimp.gif
How much you drop on it?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I got a nice bead chain coming....

please post some pics when its done because Ive yet to see a nice one other than jay's or kanyes. im sick of looking at 60 gram bead chains

Say what you want about "Big John" I dont know what he uses, Silver, czs, whatever but his stone setting is ON POINT and so is his moldmaking..........the guy seems mad annoying but quality WORK wise Im impressed

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Say what you want about "Big John" I dont know what he uses, Silver, czs, whatever but his stone setting is ON POINT and so is his mold making..........the guy seems mad annoying but quality WORK wise Im impressed
There's actually quite a few jewelers that can do quality work comparable to Jason of Beverly Hills, Icee Fresh, etc. It's just thatthey're not very well known and don't have the capital or access to quality stones.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

but
pimp.gif

at the 3 row black... i been tryna keep the safety on and not go hard to get one but its looking like you might have just pushed me- up until now i onlyvisualized it from the 5+ row joints and wasnt sure how it would look

ive been beasting on a 3 row tennis for awhile now...this might just be my entry into the black diamond game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

post more pix when you get it and post pix of it on a wrist if you dont mind

I met up with "big john" like 3 years ago when the jewelry threads first started....Copped a $2500 full iced Jojo from him lol, once I realized howwack it was and how bad the quality was I flipped it on ebay for like 3k. He had some catalog trax type pieces and chains that were low quality at the time.Also they sell a TON of fake stuff on craigslist NY too. Full fake breitlings done up with crystals and stuff like that...

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

laugh.gif
"I go to the supermarket in this" .Dudes saying he's "light" with 5 chains on
grin.gif

Edit* Specs on the Angel btw?

71 grams white gold
3.50 cts. si g/h diamonds
.50 for the center stone
over 300 stones
4mm 30 inch bead chain

Back
Top Bottom