**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by buginout1993

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And not in a good way

I use to hate on LAX a lot, but Im not even going to front a lot of the stuff he's been doing is MAD PROPER!!! I might have to hit you up for some work inthe future LAX...

[h1]World's Most Expensive Diamond Encrusted BlackBerry
[/h1] [h1] $200,366[/h1]
devf40.jpg

Alexander Amosu claims to have created the world's most expensive diamond encrusted BlackBerry, crafted in solid 18 carat yellow gold and encrusted with 4,459 brilliant cut diamonds (weighing 28.43 carats).

The handset is personalized with your name or company logo and comes with a 24-hour global concierge service. Only three diamond-encrusted BlackBerrys will ever be made, and of which one handset costing $200,366 has already been sold to a client in the Middle East.

diamond_blackberry2_12.jpg

diamond_blackberry3_12.jpg

diamond_blackberry1_12.jpg

jesus christ there is so much fake jewelry in this thread now....

and I am laughing at all these guys who are making alloy casio G-Shocc's with yellow gold rhodium... the !$%@ turns brown after a few months, looksterrible.
I'm not mad at those doin it with alloy and genuine diamonds on white, but I just heard cats tell me they're buying I-1 diamonds? in houston? god damn,I don't know what to say.
put a flash on the lights with your camera and anything will shine. but it's embarrassing to go that route with your jewelry, recession or not, I'drather wear white sapphires or cubics and keep them clean and tell people it's fake then go with such %##%%* quality diamonds.

I think out of 40 jewelers work I've seen, I've actually seen 2 of them use VS in my lifetime. actual, let's not talk about VVS.

why cop the Ferrari if you got a lawnmower engine under the hood? just saying.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

jesus christ there is so much fake jewelry in this thread now....

and I am laughing at all these guys who are making alloy casio G-Shocc's with yellow gold rhodium... the !$%@ turns brown after a few months, looks terrible.
I'm not mad at those doin it with alloy and genuine diamonds on white, but I just heard cats tell me they're buying I-1 diamonds? in houston? god damn, I don't know what to say.
put a flash on the lights with your camera and anything will shine. but it's embarrassing to go that route with your jewelry, recession or not, I'd rather wear white sapphires or cubics and keep them clean and tell people it's fake then go with such %##%%* quality diamonds.

I think out of 40 jewelers work I've seen, I've actually seen 2 of them use VS in my lifetime. actual, let's not talk about VVS.

why cop the Ferrari if you got a lawnmower engine under the hood? just saying.

Zahir and Jason OF Bh?

29kwav6.jpg

32zl7pv.jpg

i3dudz.jpg

Saw that Nas ring and fell in love and had to make my own version, compliments to LAX...
14 ct white sapphire center stone
15 cts diamonds on the sides

Back
Top Bottom