**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

all those places are in the same little area ?
relatively, it's literally just a block of stores.

Flawless is in a booth on the corner then as you walk in the district you'll see the stores for other people.  Literally takes like 5-10 min to walk both sides of it.

relatively, it's literally just a block of stores.

Flawless is in a booth on the corner then as you walk in the district you'll see the stores for other people.  Literally takes like 5-10 min to walk both sides of it.
oh ok lol that's dope I guess I can see where all this Jeweler competiveness comes from

Other than MR flawless, aviannes, and David Bling etc. its all da same...da lowkey cool spots is da joints on Fordham, Chinatown...

Good look. I been to a few lowkey in the hole spots around em that dudes were outsourcing work from and the work was :pimp: but they didnt do business with you unless they knew you.

Good look. I been to a few lowkey in the hole spots around em that dudes were outsourcing work from and the work was :pimp: but they didnt do business with you unless they knew you.

Are these the spots that secretly do the real behind the scenes work that the major jewelers get credit for?

I'm just here to participate in jewelry and whatever entertainment talk comes with it
laugh.gif
. You take yourself too seriously on a message board but hopefully one day I can get my $ up to your level in the near future and get rid of my old ensemble
I originally responded on my phone and didnt see you posted a photo?  Is posting a pic of your jesus supposed to be an insult?  The irony.......

Did I say you were broke or not on my level? 

Taking myself too seriously ie; calling out  blatant pocket watching and mossanite.  

Are these the spots that secretly do the real behind the scenes work that the major jewelers get credit for?

Yeah im almost positive a lot of those sweatshops do the work behind the scenes for the low the major jewelers in the area get the credit for and mark up substantially

that rope Lance Gross has is nice.subtle and clean

Last edited:
Allocation of said budget... some of these cats rather have a decent piece that a decent chain... 15k only gonna get u a 450-500 gram cuban wit no piece and u can forget about being custom.
Dead.....or a pair 20k pendant and mossanite earrings. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom