The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If Nash wants his first ring why would he help some young kid, when he can get his first with Dirk?
pimp.gif

I definitely see him going to the Mavs before he ever goes to the Heat
and this is coming from a Heat fan

how many years left on his contract?

STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein
Initial word to us is that talks ending suddenly because union can't proceed w/BRI stuff without its economist, who won't arrive til the AM

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Fisher: We obviously won't be able to get in much specifics until we try and finish this thing up.
51 seconds ago

STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein
Initial word to us is that talks ending suddenly because union can't proceed w/BRI stuff without its economist, who won't arrive til the AM

KBergCBS Ken Berger
Fisher: We obviously won't be able to get in much specifics until we try and finish this thing up.
51 seconds ago

So when everyone screams Miami needs a solid point guard its ok, but as soon as Lebron says Nash, its OOOHH NO HE NEEDS MORE HELP!!
lol People will twist and turn whatever that man says, he better get used to it!

So when everyone screams Miami needs a solid point guard its ok, but as soon as Lebron says Nash, its OOOHH NO HE NEEDS MORE HELP!!
lol People will twist and turn whatever that man says, he better get used to it!

Bron should be the point guard. He's one of the best passers in the nba. That's what I envisioned he'd do with knicks

Bron should be the point guard. He's one of the best passers in the nba. That's what I envisioned he'd do with knicks

Mario Chalmers is just fine.

Dwight should smiling that this lockout swept his "I'm leaving and my coach yells too much, so I can't lead" interview under the rug.

Mario Chalmers is just fine.

Dwight should smiling that this lockout swept his "I'm leaving and my coach yells too much, so I can't lead" interview under the rug.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

There's a difference between "a solid point guard" and a two-time MVP and probable HOF'er, even if that player is pushing 40.  

There's a difference between "a solid point guard" and a two-time MVP and probable HOF'er, even if that player is pushing 40.  

RT @KBergCBS: When Hunter was asked when the big moves would be made, Stern -- from back of room -- shouted, "Tomorrow."

Hunter: I thnk we're in each and within triking distance of getting a deal. It's just a question of how receptive the NBA.

Stern and Hunter both targeting Friday as the key day to push toward making a deal.

RT @ChrisMannixSI: Wow. Stern says they have a real, concrete idea of what a new deal is going to look like. That's big

Stern: We're prepared to negotiate over everything . We're looking forward to it. (when asked if prepared to make economic move.)

Stern: "There's no guarantee that we're going to get a deal done but we're going to give it a heck of a shot."

RT @KBergCBS: When Hunter was asked when the big moves would be made, Stern -- from back of room -- shouted, "Tomorrow."

Hunter: I thnk we're in each and within triking distance of getting a deal. It's just a question of how receptive the NBA.

Stern and Hunter both targeting Friday as the key day to push toward making a deal.

RT @ChrisMannixSI: Wow. Stern says they have a real, concrete idea of what a new deal is going to look like. That's big

Stern: We're prepared to negotiate over everything . We're looking forward to it. (when asked if prepared to make economic move.)

Stern: "There's no guarantee that we're going to get a deal done but we're going to give it a heck of a shot."

Originally Posted by lawdog1

There you have it...he is not in is prime anymore..

Um, ok.  Even though he's not in his prime, he's still probably one of the top 10 PGs in the league.  He was still putting up very good numbers with a not very good team in Phoenix last year.  Imagine what he'd do playing with LeBron, Wade and Bosh.  That's what LeBron seems to be thinking.     

Um, ok.  Even though he's not in his prime, he's still probably one of the top 10 PGs in the league.  He was still putting up very good numbers with a not very good team in Phoenix last year.  Imagine what he'd do playing with LeBron, Wade and Bosh.  That's what LeBron seems to be thinking.     

Back
Top Bottom