The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by jmause3

for as much as the players have already given up it would be nice to see owners go to 49.

Hell i could care less honestly
laugh.gif
i just want hoops back
But the owners have nothing to lose at this point. The players are only taking L's from here on out. Owners can bleed them for awhile to the point where 50/50 will look nice.

for as much as the players have already given up it would be nice to see owners go to 49.

laugh.gif
i just want hoops back
But the owners have nothing to lose at this point. The players are only taking L's from here on out. Owners can bleed them for awhile to the point where 50/50 will look nice.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
i just want hoops back
pretty much. Owners can sit on their $!+ on a sunny beach and won't take any L's.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
i just want hoops back
pretty much. Owners can sit on their $!+ on a sunny beach and won't take any L's.

They should just agree on a sliding scale of the split. Players get 50 to 52 in any given year depending on the growth of revenues.

They should just agree on a sliding scale of the split. Players get 50 to 52 in any given year depending on the growth of revenues.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by you big dummy

David Stern will announce the cancellation of more games
nerd.gif

mad.gif
These games were going to be cancelled anyways.  If they get a deal done in the next week, season will start in the beginning of December.

A deal will be made soon.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by you big dummy

David Stern will announce the cancellation of more games
nerd.gif

mad.gif
These games were going to be cancelled anyways.  If they get a deal done in the next week, season will start in the beginning of December.

A deal will be made soon.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I believe the players already proposed something like that.  Not good enough for owners, it seems.

I believe the players already proposed something like that.  Not good enough for owners, it seems.

Originally Posted by amel223

Unbelievable.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Unbelievable.
30t6p3b.gif

As everyone is saying, They are cancelling TIME. Not games yet. (Even though those games are "gone" currently)

The Groups still want a whole season and are asking arenas to keep April dates open. Most reporters assumed that the month of November was "Shot".

It should be interesting but the cancellation of games means nothing to me as of yet since this schedule now means nothing. I think we will see a completely new schedule once they decide on something if they save this season. I think this is the goal at the current moment. If they go to Jan. then we will see short to no season.

Back
Top Bottom