The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'm not buying it.
Basically. Its seems like we've been down this road before.

Gotta remain optimistic though.

You ain't lyin. Have me on the edge of my seat for nothin.
same here man, !@+* is pissin' me off  
mad.gif
  get this deal DONE already
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'm not buying it.
Basically. Its seems like we've been down this road before.

Gotta remain optimistic though.

You ain't lyin. Have me on the edge of my seat for nothin.
same here man, !@+* is pissin' me off  
mad.gif
  get this deal DONE already
30t6p3b.gif

I can't fault the players at all for standing their own. They represent the league & bring in the money... Not saying the owners don't have a big role, but the players are in control of the money that's coming in. They have the right to hold their own especially since they've took a big pay cut already from having 57%. Going from that to 50% is way too steep... You can understand while they're staying true to their current 52% request. Throughout this whole situation the owners have just come off as crooks, while I see the players just trying to hold their own.

I can't fault the players at all for standing their own. They represent the league & bring in the money... Not saying the owners don't have a big role, but the players are in control of the money that's coming in. They have the right to hold their own especially since they've took a big pay cut already from having 57%. Going from that to 50% is way too steep... You can understand while they're staying true to their current 52% request. Throughout this whole situation the owners have just come off as crooks, while I see the players just trying to hold their own.

Fish is doing a great job IMO. No Patrick Ewing "we make a lot of money, but we spend a lot too" nonsense.

Fish is doing a great job IMO. No Patrick Ewing "we make a lot of money, but we spend a lot too" nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom