The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

anyone who supports the owners regarding this lockout has minimal knowledge and a flawed sense of reality.

Sure.
roll.gif
One of the dumbest things I have read on NT in a while.  At this point that extra 2% the players want doesn't mean anything, they already lost way more by not signing sooner.  The NBA is losing revenue, which means that 52% they are fighting for now is going to be significantly smaller than the 50% they could have accepted from the start.  If I was a player I would have everyone hold a vote and say screw Fisher and Hunter.  They have handled this so badly.  At this point I just hope the season is cancelled, these players need to get a reality check and pull their heads out their $*!.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

anyone who supports the owners regarding this lockout has minimal knowledge and a flawed sense of reality.

Sure.
roll.gif
One of the dumbest things I have read on NT in a while.  At this point that extra 2% the players want doesn't mean anything, they already lost way more by not signing sooner.  The NBA is losing revenue, which means that 52% they are fighting for now is going to be significantly smaller than the 50% they could have accepted from the start.  If I was a player I would have everyone hold a vote and say screw Fisher and Hunter.  They have handled this so badly.  At this point I just hope the season is cancelled, these players need to get a reality check and pull their heads out their $*!.

The players need some humble pie. Let them see how the working man feels. Owners need a reality check too.

This year has been a low moment for sports in this country.

The players need some humble pie. Let them see how the working man feels. Owners need a reality check too.

This year has been a low moment for sports in this country.

David Aldridge
And...the meeting is ending. Separate pressers coming. Be back soon...

Looks like bad news....
embarassed.gif

David Aldridge
And...the meeting is ending. Separate pressers coming. Be back soon...

Looks like bad news....
embarassed.gif

This whole 30 teams is competitive is complete and utter BS

This whole 30 teams is competitive is complete and utter BS

owners are owners. owning a team is basically a hobby for a lot of them. they have other businesses that make them real money. they call the shots, that's why they're the owners

*+@@ the players union tho

they really pushed things beyond repair. went into this thinking they had any leverage without any compromise and it's backfiring

can't support the players here, especially the overpaid superstars ones who aren't really looking out for the majority of players who make a lot less than them

STERN IS STILL THE WORST PERSON THOUGH

his face alone makes me seethe with anger, let alone the way he twists things to make himself look like he's above it all

owners are owners. owning a team is basically a hobby for a lot of them. they have other businesses that make them real money. they call the shots, that's why they're the owners

*+@@ the players union tho

they really pushed things beyond repair. went into this thinking they had any leverage without any compromise and it's backfiring

can't support the players here, especially the overpaid superstars ones who aren't really looking out for the majority of players who make a lot less than them

STERN IS STILL THE WORST PERSON THOUGH

his face alone makes me seethe with anger, let alone the way he twists things to make himself look like he's above it all

Back
Top Bottom