The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Stern looked way too pleased in his interview, he was relishing in putting down Hunter and the union. I understand coming across as confident, but his smugness was plain as day.. didn't seem like a commish who was responsible for a disaster in his league.

Stern looked way too pleased in his interview, he was relishing in putting down Hunter and the union. I understand coming across as confident, but his smugness was plain as day.. didn't seem like a commish who was responsible for a disaster in his league.

Originally Posted by CP1708

@#$% it, I want to see the game tear itself apart now.  I can't WAIT to see those small market @#$%^ @#$ crybabies now when they make zero money, I hope GM's and owners lose their teams all over the place.  Let chaos reign.  They deserve what they get.  And Stern, your @#$ is gone you worthless +%!$*#%@!##$.  I hope the players all go out gunning like Tupac now.  Call out the owners, the GM's, the league, Stern, all of em.  Just go full out war now.  I don't give a @#$% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

@#$% it, I want to see the game tear itself apart now.  I can't WAIT to see those small market @#$%^ @#$ crybabies now when they make zero money, I hope GM's and owners lose their teams all over the place.  Let chaos reign.  They deserve what they get.  And Stern, your @#$ is gone you worthless +%!$*#%@!##$.  I hope the players all go out gunning like Tupac now.  Call out the owners, the GM's, the league, Stern, all of em.  Just go full out war now.  I don't give a @#$% 
laugh.gif

damn damn damn, this !%!+ hurts bad...a lot of the killers in the league can just play to stay in shape or play overseas...they got bread like that. I know the rookies gotta be pissed.

All I will be doing is playing a season on 2k...that will be my league. DRose bout to be MVP again and finals MVP

damn damn damn, this !%!+ hurts bad...a lot of the killers in the league can just play to stay in shape or play overseas...they got bread like that. I know the rookies gotta be pissed.

All I will be doing is playing a season on 2k...that will be my league. DRose bout to be MVP again and finals MVP

I am curious as to why the full membership was never allowed to see or vote on the proposal. Hunter, Fish, and $tern need to all go...like yesterday.

I am curious as to why the full membership was never allowed to see or vote on the proposal. Hunter, Fish, and $tern need to all go...like yesterday.

I don't claim to be an expert in collective bargaining and whatnot. All I know is that I love basketball. Both sides are greedy *#! %$!+!*#**!%!*. No doubt about that. I go over Stern and the owner's latest proposal and find it hard to believe that's its that bad of a deal for the players. These dudes are payed immense amounts of money to play a sport. In a crippling economy where everyone should be thankful for their job, its a shame that billionaires are arguing with millionaires. I dont see where disclaiming does any good for the players. Nothing good can come from this. I said this months ago, I'll be shocked if there is any basketball this year. Damn shame.

I don't claim to be an expert in collective bargaining and whatnot. All I know is that I love basketball. Both sides are greedy *#! %$!+!*#**!%!*. No doubt about that. I go over Stern and the owner's latest proposal and find it hard to believe that's its that bad of a deal for the players. These dudes are payed immense amounts of money to play a sport. In a crippling economy where everyone should be thankful for their job, its a shame that billionaires are arguing with millionaires. I dont see where disclaiming does any good for the players. Nothing good can come from this. I said this months ago, I'll be shocked if there is any basketball this year. Damn shame.

How do some players reps didn't know what what was in the proposal till this morning though? That is disgusting & negligent to me.

Again do these players REALLY know what they're fighting for if some of their colleagues are that careless?

How do some players reps didn't know what what was in the proposal till this morning though? That is disgusting & negligent to me.

Again do these players REALLY know what they're fighting for if some of their colleagues are that careless?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

*Waits for Statis to come in and say what a great job Stern is doing* 

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom