The Official NBA Season Thread

@thekillerj23

20231125_133624.jpg

Tonight.

Bout to hop on the free week League Pass trial so EYE can watch Lebby byke in Cleveland.

What’s the evidence with the Giddey situation? A random twitter account posting a Snapchat pic of him standing next to a girl?

It’s good that the league is looking into it, but not sure what else is supposed to happen until more info comes out.

What’s the evidence with the Giddey situation? A random twitter account posting a Snapchat pic of him standing next to a girl?

It’s good that the league is looking into it, but not sure what else is supposed to happen until more info comes out.

She posted on da interwebz that she just ****ed Giddey that's the most concrete "evidence" about this situation.

Ultimately don't think this will go anywhere because they'll need her to cooperate which I doubt she'll do.

I do not know what side I am on. But Giddey can still play in my book.

This game is really good, though. Maxey and Embiid are great together. Chet and SGA balling too. I am not sure how ready I am to admit it but this is Lowkey a new NBA in terms of the good to great teams

As a Nets fan tonite, let’s do it again to them bums of south beach.

A chance to help out the Knicks in the standings never hurt neither.

I forgot what player mentioned it but it seems the stars will show up and ”play harder” in these tournament games.

They’re trying to get that prize money for the guys on lower end contracts.

She posted on da interwebz that she just ****ed Giddey that's the most concrete "evidence" about this situation.

Ultimately don't think this will go anywhere because they'll need her to cooperate which I doubt she'll do.
I thought that wasn’t the same chick in the picture?

With no JDub you shouldn’t have any lineups without 1 of Shai or Chet…. especially in the 4th quarter :smh:…. Especially with Embiid resting :smh:

Theyve already burned half of the quarter and made no dent in the deficit.

Are guys playing harder or is the idea of the tournament making fans think guys are playing harder? Serious question

🤔
Having to play 66 games to be eligible for awards which are often tied to contract bonuses is making guys play

Don’t believe for a second LeBron, CP3, Curry, Kawhi, AD, PG, etc care 1 iota about IST. In fact, if you win IT but not the real title you’ll get roasted even harder. Best to let some up and coming young team like the Thunder or Kings win it

With no JDub you shouldn’t have any lineups without 1 of Shai or Chet…. especially in the 4th quarter :smh:…. Especially with Embiid resting :smh:

Theyve already burned half of the quarter and made no dent in the deficit.
And of course they end up running out of time after wasting the first half of the quarter :lol:

Lineups are the most basic thing to get right & some coaches struggle with it

Hope Jalen Johnson gonna be straight after that awkward fall after Kuzma wiped him out trying to block his dunk.

And of course they end up running out of time after wasting the first half of the quarter :lol:

Lineups are the most basic thing to get right & some coaches struggle with it
Function of being a coach hired to tank then kind of overachieving but ownership not wanting to soend to get a real coach whenever the going for it starts. Mark D would start fans if he could. Also the Thunder team is small as they have been for years and gives up the most inopportune o boards

Vucci Mane doesn’t help defensively, but he’d be a really nice piece for OKC to pick up just so they can at least give a different look with a true big.

Bertans and whatever picks is too easy.

Could still try going after the Raptors guys as well.

Back
Top Bottom