The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Barring injury, Crompton is gonna win the O'brien Award for best QB
Tebow
nerd.gif

gunna you need to get on 360 - this playstation phase has got to pass. I need to whoop you in some sports games.

Originally Posted by lowslows

You already know wat happen in the real UF game Kush
pimp.gif

haha well see wassup I aint going to make no excuses, because I did take the L but I'm feeling reeealconfident in a rematch. haha

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by igotthatjuice

after playing the madden demo i dont see why ea cant implement the same ai and techniques in both games ... madden demo gameplay > this bs ncaa lob football

i wasnt feeling the madden demo, the graphics looked sick but the game seemed
sick.gif
. i'm up in the air about it, this maybe the first time i wont pick up madden since Culpepper was on the cover.

whens the deadline for week 3? Georgia lost? !
eek.gif
Same here
smh.gif
I was excited about madden and NCAA this year, but now that iv played the demo, I think i'll pass on madden, if it gets good reviewstho, I may pick it up.

being stanford in the online dynasty FTL. i was beating AZ state until they took a pick back 90 yards on me... i knew i shoulda kept it on the ground

Originally Posted by swizzc

being stanford in the online dynasty FTL. i was beating AZ state until they took a pick back 90 yards on me... i knew i shoulda kept it on the ground
did you take an L?

Man you get respect for having the intestinal fortitude to pick stanford and rep them hard you dont have to win another game this season (exceptUSC)
pimp.gif

Better get on your recruiting game though
nerd.gif

Been playing Cal and SJSU with a normal Dynasty on Heisman....
playing with San Jose State can be real frustrating because the WRs drop passes that turn to INTs right away:smh:. It's normal for sure, but it never happenswhen I play with Cal. Kyle Reed is pretty good though.
I think I'm getting better and I'll definitely be down to play someone here in the future although I'll probably get whooped since I suck ondefense
laugh.gif

i can vouch for SJSU being frustrating. I use them in my Dynasty and its
smh.gif
. Like I stated before the overturned calls are rediculous and basically no one onSJSU can tackle. 5-2 right now with 2 crappy losses

roll.gif
. you got screwed.
roll.gif

Yo man he guy who runs the 360 league needs to replace UF with my new account because im trying to finish

Originally Posted by theone2401

swizzc wrote:

Man you get respect for having the intestinal fortitude to pick stanford and rep them hard you dont have to win another game this season (except
USC
)
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

wont happen

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by theone2401

swizzc wrote:

Man you get respect for having the intestinal fortitude to pick stanford and rep them hard you dont have to win another game this season (except
USC
)
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

wont happen
is your OSU game ever going to happen? dude hasnt logged on since 7/29

did you take an L?

yes i did

yungchamp wrote:

theone2401 wrote:

swizzc wrote:

USC
)
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

wont happen

is your OSU game ever going to happen? dude hasnt logged on since 7/29

i dunno whats up wit dude im on everyday when i get 2 da crib late so i mean whats gon happen w/ this game? since deadline is 2nite i sent em ah message soi'll see if he hits me back 2day

TheOne, If dudes cant make the game, u should just let the person who is available just play it as a user vs comp game (if its possible? )
I'd hate to see a sim and see the dude who was available take a L. that wouldnt be fair.

This is what I am going to do...

Everyone who still has stuff to do has been messaged....If they dont respond to me by 10 or 11ish EST then the deadline is on like I said it would be..

So yungchamp what that means for you is give a time period tonight you can be on and i will let you play your game against the computer..

Its getting kinda obvious who we have to wait for week in and week out so mid season cuts should be coming down the pipe soon....I am giving dude who is tOSUthe benefit of the doubt though because he has been very active and punctual up until now of course..

So basically unless someone asks me for more time by 11 est they aint getting it..period
And all of you guys who play regularly and have no problem meetingdeadlines I wanna give yall a
pimp.gif
cause I really didnt expect this manydedicated players. And Swizzc told me his situation from jump so I understand he gets a pass.

Back
Top Bottom