The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Man, you're pretty lucky! haha. 2008's and 2010 infrared to my knowledge a prone to cracking overtime. I have a pair of 2010 with midsole cracks all over! Haven't wore my 2008 pair enough for them to crack buy my homie has and they are just like my 2010's. I have the hyperfuse Infrareds but have only wore them like 2-3 times so far. Might bust em out today actually, they need some shine.

My 2010 beater pair

Yeah mine are no where near that bad, to my point that looks like creasing, really bad but creasing imo...I have a few pairs of 90's I wear to work a lot (acg's, a black/silver and a white leather) that haven't even done that. I had a pair of carnivals that the paint cracked and started chipping off the first or second time I wore em, so I gave em away. Don't have 08's but 05's are fine 2010 slight creasing, not anywhere to the level of yours. Currents are fine, hyperfuses are fine, em's are fine.

I have 7 pairs of various infrareds including hyperfuses and none of them have cracked on me, theres some very light creasing on my 2010 "beater" pair.

Man, you're pretty lucky! haha. 2008's and 2010 infrared to my knowledge a prone to cracking overtime. I have a pair of 2010 with midsole cracks all over! Haven't wore my 2008 pair enough for them to crack buy my homie has and they are just like my 2010's. I have the hyperfuse Infrareds but have only wore them like 2-3 times so far. Might bust em out today actually, they need some shine.

My 2010 beater pair

View media item 492111View media item 492115

Exactly how my beater pairs look. :lol: :smokin

I was wearing my AM90 Milans around Chicago last month, and my friends wanted to go to the Castle (formerly Excalibur).  So I get to the front of the line, and bouncer says, "sorry, no 'gym shoes'."  :smh:   I was much more offended that he called them gym shoes than the fact I wasn't allowed in :lol:   (then of course I see people let in wearing vans and cons, haha).  I guess i'm too married to go into places like that anymore anyways :frown:

Exactly how my beater pairs look. :smokin:lol:

u dont know how many times ive heard that sjit before when i go clubbing, 4 out of 10 times that would happens to me when i tried to get in somewhere,
here in the netherlands u will get discriminated by the bouncers if your not caucasian and wear airmaxes, couple of years ago i tried to go to a pub and the bouncers refused me entrance while 5 secs ago he let a white guy in the pub that also was wearing air max, i was angry as I need to read NikeTalk's rules. >: nowadays i only wear black on black AM1s or white on white AM1s when i go out so that the bouncers dont notice that im wearing AMs, if gonna wear something else like for example AM90 laser blue or my AM90 D-towns there is a high chance for me that i will get refused by the bouncers if i am trying to get in pub/club

Do people that wear AMs really catch a bad rep over in Europe, bro? :nerd:

-Drew

Last edited:
not really from my experience.... its just that most peeps considered "racaille" like to wear air maxes.....
at least when i used to be there lol
http://www.google.com/search?q=raca...source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=0rDhUdXoOoGHyAGgwYEQ

How does 90 fit? Im a 10.5 in Lebrons and a 10 in Jordans....thanks in advance...

How does 90 fit? Im a 10.5 in Lebrons and a 10 in Jordans....thanks in advance...

I would go with the 10.5 like your Lebrons. For MOST people, AM90 tend to run a little more narrow towards the toe area.

Thanks...i do have a pair of air max 1 in a size 10 and they fit narrow...so i guess im a 10.5 will fit more precise

View media item 494150View media item 494153just realized how late i am to the atomic reds lol i saw these in the store after modern notoriety posted them and i was like oh wow this is more reverse infrared than the actual one. Really glad this thread is back so i can know of this stuff ahead of time and got them (and two crease protectors to make it over 100 again) for 90 something after 20 rewards and 20 off coupon after my shadows today :smile: two sleaper shoes = winning:smokin

Last edited:
not really from my experience.... its just that most peeps considered "racaille" like to wear air maxes.....
at least when i used to be there lol
http://www.google.com/search?q=raca...source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=0rDhUdXoOoGHyAGgwYEQ
Euro thugs, huh?
laugh.gif

-Drew
lol pretty much
repped lol, pelimpe first post deff made my day, found a lot of funny pics lol

Thanks...i do have a pair of air max 1 in a size 10 and they fit narrow...so i guess im a 10.5 will fit more precise
I would definitely go with the 10.5.  I wear 11.5 in Jordans and 12 in most other Nikes.  All my Air Max 90's are size 12 and just fit.

Thanks for all of the comparison pics. The atomic reds look more like reverse infrareds than the actual reverse infrareds do lol

Back
Top Bottom