The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

0C4A5D54-5845-4496-820D-D8D970C1F078.jpeg

Need another pair of these Infrareds. How have these not restocked yet? Or maybe they are sitting on sites still. I havent physically tried to look since I've still been unpacking from moving.

Need another pair of these Infrareds. How have these not restocked yet? Or maybe they are sitting on sites still. I havent physically tried to look since I've still been unpacking from moving.

Sold out online I believe. Depending on ur area, they have been said to be sitting in malls.

Sold out online I believe. Depending on ur area, they have been said to be sitting in malls.

Might be the move for me. I was trying to hit a local Nike store yesterday but I got to work too late to make the stop before clocking in.

Xhibition has their head up their *** lol

Guy over the phone confirmed Women’s sizing for Eggplants. Then girl in CS emailed saying Men’s sizing.. take it for what it’s worth.

Xhibition has their head up their *** lol

Guy over the phone confirmed Women’s sizing for Eggplants. Then girl in CS emailed saying Men’s sizing.. take it for what it’s worth.

Lol. I just assumed they’re listed in women’s - never seen a half size over 13.5, and most places had up to 15.5w/14m for these.

Back
Top Bottom