The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these bums. Trash MFers :lol:

1A0F9CBC-04BA-4E87-B710-F14B6A160ECE.jpeg

it's too late for Keef. Joker wanted all the smoke at that moment
went down to miami weeks later and came out without a scratch
Was out partying at the South Beach clubs and everything.

This. There's a stark difference between tolerating disrespect/cheap shots and being about that life. For reference, these are the most recent "intense" altercations in the NBA:

Goober and Myles Turner hugging match:

Isiah Stewart charging Bron:

Ibaka throwing hands and hemming up Marquess Chriss (Serge actually went kind of hard :lol: )

Embiid and KAT exchanging headlocks:

Rondo snuffing CP:

So those are probably the most notable over three years while you could find hundreds of "Hold Me Back" clips. You are 1000X more likely to get touched up at your local gym/park for a flagrant foul than an NBA player is during an NBA game. Not sure what folks really expected from the Morris Twins or Jokic Family :lol:

I think you understand that there are many fans pointing the finger at Udoka.

Well yeah. They've also blamed COVID, Marcus Smart, Brad Stevens, Kyrie Irving, Gordon Hayward, Danny AInge and the refs based on my brief reddit rabbit hole. Not really a surprise the head coach catches blame. When a team blows a 25 point lead after blowing several other leads the blame is gonna aim everywhere.

Sarver is a cheapskate and the Suns have tax concerns next season.
They should've picked up his option and then traded him to OKC or somebody for a pick. I could definitely be wrong here, but by not picking up his option, I don't think any team that trades for him would have his bird rights. That severely limits what you could get back for him in a trade now.

Sarver is a cheapskate and the Suns have tax concerns next season.
They could have used him as trade bait, hell maybe even get a pick for him. Something

Now they are just gonna let a lottery pick that is showing solid potential walk out the door for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom